Contribute
Register

OS X 10.9.2 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Article: Update Your Mavericks App to 10.9.2

I updated from 10.9.1 to 10.9.2 and now when I log into my account (admin) I have a generic home folder. "My" home folder is on a separate HDD. Does anyone know how to relink my home folder with this account?
I have been searching this site and the web for days now and found nothing...
thanks

I'm hoping I can get some help. I just built my first Hackintosh a couple weeks ago and Installed Mavericks using the info here on Tonymacx86. The system appeared very stable under 10.9.1.

My system:
Gigabyte Z87X-UD4H
GeForce GTX 760
Intel i7-4770k
32 Gigs Memory

After updating to 10.9.2 the system will no longer boot up. I get a Kernel Panic at the boot screen or sometimes the screen just locks up before you get to the log on screen. I have been reading the other posts and trying different commands from the boot loader. If I choose singe user at the boot menu then I can get everything to load.

Any suggestions??

Article: OS X 10.9.2 Update

I'm hoping I can get some help. I just built my first Hackintosh a couple weeks ago and Installed Mavericks using the info here on Tonymacx86. The system appeared very stable under 10.9.1.

My system:
Gigabyte Z87X-UD4H
GeForce GTX 760
Intel i7-4770k
32 Gigs Memory

After updating to 10.9.2 the system will no longer boot up. I get a Kernel Panic at the boot screen or sometimes the screen just locks up before you get to the log on screen. I have been reading the other posts and trying different commands from the boot loader. If I choose singe user at the boot menu then I can get everything to load.

Any suggestions??

Post a pic of the kernel panic... You may need to use the patched AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement kext provided in MultiBeast to get back up and running.

Article: OS X 10.9.2 Update

I'm also having the video issue, only I'm using a Gigabyte H87N-WIFI..

Try to add boot flags, GraphicsEnabler=Yes IGPEnabler=No PCIRootUID=1 Mode=1600x1200x32 .Try it as it is or, change some of these values

Works fine on GA-H87D3H. Didn't have to update kexts or anything, just clicked "Update", rebooted and it's done. Just like on an original Mac :)

Update to 10.9.2 but at start Finder freezes for 2/3 minutes with beachball spinning... how can I fix it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back