Contribute
Register

OS X 10.9.2 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Article: OS X 10.9.2 Update

Seem to get a black screen with GTX 460. I have the boot screen with a spinning wheel and it gets to the final part and my monitor shuts off.

I have repaired permissions and can boot with nv_disable=1.

I have tried all different flags related to graphics. GraphicsEnabler=yes and no - npci=0x2000 and 3000 - pcirootuid=1 and 0.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Edit

Got it working! Added a few flags to my boot.plist

I added;
GraphicsEnabler=Yes
PCIRootUID=1
NPCI=0x3000
IGPEnabler=No

I think the IGP set to No fixed it for me. I couldn't get the graphics to boot yet could hear clicks of the volume if I pressed the keys. Everything working now.

Thank you very much, your solution saved me! :D

10.9.2 success update from Appstore !!
Works fine on GT 630 VIDIA Getforce !! I reinstalled audio drivers for realtek ALC888
Hi,
Sorry for the inconvenience, but I'm running 10.9.2 in a customac Mini 2011 with an intel HD 3000 and I'm planning to buy a GT 630. I've read that you have this card running with 10.9.2. Does it work fine? Is it necessary to install some special kext or boot flags?
Thanks a lot

Hi, i've got a Hackintosh witch a ATI HD 7750 and it wouldn't boot after Update to 10.9.2. I used to have GraphicsEnabler=No.
With GE=Yes I get a black screen... (no Signal?)
:( not cool. Always trouble with the Radeon
Do I have to reset any ATI Kexts?
Thanks for your help!

Using Asus g53 with 4xx nvedia, I have used nv_disable=1 and it loaded the setup/install screen, but yet everytime I have to boot from flash with nv_disable=1 for now at least typed before loading....any advise how to make it automatically programe it to disable nv_disable for 10.9 loading kexts and I hope it helped.:)

Using Asus g53 with 4xx nvedia, I have used nv_disable=1 and it loaded the setup/install screen, but yet everytime I have to boot from flash with nv_disable=1 for now at least typed before loading....any advise how to make it automatically programe it to disable nv_disable for 10.9 loading kexts and I hope it helped.:)

Add it to your chameleon boot plist.

No.

You must be in 10.9.x to update to 10.9.2 using Stork's method. Follow the unibeast guide to update from 10.8 to 10.9.2.

Any links? Can't find this guide.

I read somewhere I should do a clean install of 10.9.2 over my 10.8 os and it will remeber all my apps and data, can anyone confirm it?

Yes. See the guide in my signature block for how I did it on my Z68X-UD3H systems. Use the procedure substituting your motherboard's audio and Ethernet drivers. Since you didn't put your system in your signature block as the tonymacx86 Forum Rules & Policies state, I can't tell you much more because I'm not telepathic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back