Contribute
Register

OS X 10.9.2 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
success on ASUS Maximus III Gene mobo /intel i5/nVidia GTX 650

Article: OS X 10.9.2 Update

I have the same problem with gtx 760 And i7 4770

Potential motherboard thing then? I have a (Asus) GTX760 and i7 4770k. MBoard is GA-z87x-ud5h. The video card works fine. Maybe worth trying to turn off integrated graphics in the BIOS?

Works Perfect for my system ! Z77-ds3h and Ati Radeon HD 5870, install update via App Store then reboot ! After reboot reinstall the audio driver and repair permission ! :)

How would one find out the ATi framebuffer profile for their card? Is there a list somewhere that I haven't been able to find?

I have the Apple 5770.

Article: Update Your Mavericks App to 10.9.2

If you get something like this after update to Mavericks 10.9.2

Update the Maderboard bios, Gigabyte GA-H87M-D3H from F6 to F7 and all is good now boot is working great.

I hope this can help to someone.

6ukyhK7.jpg

Case:
Fractal Design Core 1000 USB3.0 Black
Fan Controller:
BitFenix Recon 5,25" Internet Fan Controller

System:
Gigabyte GA-H87M-D3H

CPU:
Intel Core i7-4770K 3.5Ghz
Noctua NH-U9B SE2

Graphics:
Asus GeForce GTX 660 Ti DirectCU II OC 2GB GDDR5
Memory:
G.Skill Ripjaws X DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 16GB 2x8GB CL9

HD:
Samsung 840 Pro SSD Series 128GB SATA3
Green WDigital 3TB

Power:
Nox Urano VX 750W PFC

PCI-E FireWire 3+1 Puertos

I can't upgrade my OS, all the times I've done the upgrade from the App Store, when it restarts it gives no video signal. I have a Gigabyte GA-Z87n-WIFI with Intel 4600. I also did a new installation, then upgrade (Multibeast was going after...) but then I had kernel panic on reboot, and when I rebooted on safe mode, again no video.
Not enough with that, I can't download the new Mavericks app from App Store as it gives me an error all the time (on about 2/3 of download). Perhaps servers are too busy?
Please, guys, am I bad luck Brian or something?

I'm also having the video issue, only I'm using a Gigabyte H87N-WIFI..

Tert,
I've just updated to 10.9.2. and it' screwed up my audio , i.e., I have no sound inputs at all
You've reinstalled Audio Drivers how do you reinstall the drivers?? I'm not even sure where the drivers are to instal

Any help though would be great

Geoff

I'm in the same boat. I've run the same settings in Multibeast as before and repaired my disk permissions. I hope you find an answer and can share it with everyone.

No major issues with my installation for my rig below. Updated right from App Store and just had to reinstall audio and trim options via Multibeast.

Hello all!

I am not sure whether someone cares but:
- I accidentally let my mackintosh to update by the normal apple update process (nothing like combo update, ...).
- And everything I am using (DVI+HDMI screens, HDMI sound, ETH, USB2, USB3) just works!
- Lucky me :)

My hackintosh is almost exactly according to the buyers guide 11/2012...

Done. Didn't work. :problem:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back