Contribute
Register

OS X 10.9.2 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any support/updates on using and Intel Xeon E5 2.7? I think this is what Apple's new garbage can 12 core has.

Article: OS X 10.9.2 Update

After following the instructions in the first thread, I had no issues updating.

Nov 13 CustoMac Budget ATXIntel Core i5-4430 Quad-Core Desktop Processor 3.0 GHz 6 MB Cache LGA 1150 - BX80646I54430Intel HD4600GA-H87-D3H

I received a kernel panic after installing the audio driver and TRIM.
Rebooted again and everything was fine.

Did the update following Stork's instructions. Computer would lock-up when plugging/unplugging USB device (or seemingly at random times).

Rebooted with UseKernelCache=No
Reran multi beast and selected all my previous settings except USB3.0

Seems to be running solid now.
- Sleep did not work before; it works fine now.
- Bluetooth dongle - working with no issues

Gigabyte Z87X-UD4H
16GB RAM
Gigabyte GeForce GTX-770

asus sabertouth z87 Intel hd4600 Screen goes blank after boot with No Signal

Not the only one mate, haven the same problem. I don't have a graphics card yet either. 10.9 - 10.9.1 easy, 10.9.2 not so much.

Help us plz!

Article: Update Your Mavericks App to 10.9.2

Just updated from 10.9.1 to 10.9.2 no Problems.
System : [email protected] GTX 660TI
Gigabyte : ga-z87 hd3
Samsung 840D
I only have to reinstall the Audio drivers after every update.
I use both GPU. Intel with 22inch. Nvidia dual link 30inch screen and 27 full hd. No Problems.
Cheers tert

Tert,
I've just updated to 10.9.2. and it' screwed up my audio , i.e., I have no sound inputs at all
You've reinstalled Audio Drivers how do you reinstall the drivers?? I'm not even sure where the drivers are to instal

Any help though would be great

Geoff

anyone just run the update on it's own or should i do a clean install?

SLEEP now working with X79 Gigabyte Motherboard
Combo Update worked fine on x79 system....I am using VOODOO for the sound and outputting sound through an NVIDIA 770 graphics card so NO NEED to reload any kexts.....ALSO SLEEP NOW WORKING with 10-9.2 it was impossible to get this working before SO CLEARLY some of the X79 606 chipset is implemented with this update

Sleep now working with X79 system after 10.9.2 update....I used the COMBO update and as I am using VOODOO for the sound no need to update anything after the combo update just straightforward update.....clearly more of the X79 606 chipset is being implemented with this update.....

updated to 10.9.2 - it's screwed up the Audio.
I have no Input or Output devices in System preferences therefore no sound anywhere.
All info I have found on this gobbledegook to me - any clear precise info would be helpful !

I have never been able to get HDMI Audio working on my Hackintosh. Everything else seems to be working flawlessly. I do have audio from the speaker jack. I still haven't updated to 10.9.2.

My system has the following components:
Gigabyte Z77-D3SH
Core i5-3470
EVGA GT-640 Graphics Card
8GB Kingston 1600MHZ DDR3 XMP RAM
TP-LINK TL-WDN4800 WiFi Card
320GB 3.0Gbps SATA HDD

I'm not sure I want to do a fresh install. Is there a chance that if I do the upgrade that HDMI Audio will work?

- - - Updated - - -

I have never been able to get HDMI Audio working on my Hackintosh. Everything else seems to be working flawlessly. I do have audio from the speaker jack. I still haven't updated to 10.9.2.

My system has the following components:
Gigabyte Z77-D3SH
i5-3470
EVGA GT-640 Graphics Card
8GB Kingston 1600MHZ DDR3 XMP RAM
TP-LINK TL-WDN4800 WiFi Card
320GB 3.0Gbps SATA HDD

I'm not sure I want to do a fresh install. Is there a chance that if I do the upgrade that HDMI Audio will work?

Dude, i stressed a lot about this too for 3 months after reading toleda posts, etc etc i just installed chameleon wizard added the "ticks" on hdmi enabler and href and hdau layout id 2 and thats it! I think it worth a try, i just don't remember a detail that was important that you have to have the original had enabler on S\L|E or you have to delete it first! ;) hope it helps! posts

After following the instructions everything worked except networking. I had to rerun Multibeast and reinstall the Realtek drivers for my GA-Z77N-WIFI.

So far so good!

Hi dude how is your HDMI sound my isn't works?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back