Contribute
Register

OS X 10.8.3 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got it working on my GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3, but the screen is frozen sometime, nothing I can do and I have to hit the reset button. (im using, nVidia 8800GT updated to latest CUDA software, reinstalled ALC889 kext,...).

Article: OS X 10.8.3 Update

After applying the 10.8.3 combo update the USB port at the top front of my Fractal case and also the front 3 port header stopped working.
After a lot of research I couldn't find any fix. One post suggested updating the VIA firmware, but I was hesitant to try that.
On a hunch I shut down and unplugged the computer and let it sit for 45 minutes.
When I restarted all of the USB ports were working.

Running 10.8.3 without problems!

Tried but unsuccessful... im using SSD but i couldn't fix Trim Enable... Mac boots but loops infinite, i've got the message -v "waiting for DSMOS" and it is a problem with SSD i thought.

my audio isn't working, i have the GA-H61N-USB3 mb, i installed the update, didnt need anything special, went through just fine upon boot,but no sound!!!! i tried installing the drivers again, but no luck :(

I only want to install Safari 6.0.3 from Update Combo 10.8.3 in my M.L 10.8.2. How can i do it? Any ideas?

just updated my hackintosh (16gb ddr3, 256 ssd, i7 3770, gigabyte ga-h77n wifi motherboard) and everything is working perfect! update was very easy and can even notice a slight improvement of overall OS boot up and shut down

My system is as follows:

Z77X-UP5TH
i7 3770K
EVGA 670

I am using the onboard HD 4000 to drive one monitor and my 670 to drive two more, does anyone know if this update affects using the onboard HD4000 in conjunction with another video card?

10.8.3 successful Combo update from 10.8.1
Reapplied Realtek audio with MultiBeast and Used Chameleon SSD Optimizer for TRIM.
Thanks tonymacx86!

Article: OS X 10.8.3 Update

My system is as follows:
I am using the onboard HD 4000 to drive one monitor and my 670 to drive two more, does anyone know if this update affects using the onboard HD4000 in conjunction with another video card?

To boot into 10.8.3 I many of us had to disable the internal graphics to get the system to boot with an nVidia 6xx card (I could boot into HD 4000 with the card removed). I have not seen any posts that show how to get both running together yet. Perhaps it is time to start a thread to explore this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back