System:
Asus P8P67M
3570K @ 4,2GHz
Kingston SSD
ATI HD4850 512MB dual DVI by Gigabyte
DUAL 19' monitor setup
Airport WiFi
Ivy Bridge SSDT with macmini 6,2 smbios definition

After Combo Update system hanged ages. There was something about ACPI stuff, sending kill signals etc. Didn't really care - sorry.

Reinstalled 10.8.2 with unibeast stick -> reboot
Booted 10.8.2 with usb stick
Download and install combo update to 10.8.3 ->
Booted 10.8.3 with usb stick
Install Multibeast with DSDT + audio, ethernet, hwmonitor, TRIM -> reboot
Booted with chimera
Downloaded and installed QE_CI exotic package for 10.8.3 + chameleon wizard SMBios set to macmini 6,2 + Ivy Bridge SSDT for overclocking + TRIM enabler from groths because multibeast didn't work-> reboot
Everything works: speedstep, overclock, sleep, wake, auto-sleep, imessage, facetime, icloud, appstore, DUAL MONITORS

Article: OS X 10.8.3 Update

after update 10.8.3 my audio does not work.I install the audio codecs with multi beast 5.2.1 but my problem is the same. Someone can help me?

Same problem, tried all the suggestions. Only thing that shows up is AirPlay Audio

was problem with sound in q77m-d2h.
Solution:
Reinstall Sound drivers with multibeast 5.2.1 -> ▪ Audio > Realtek ALC8xx > Without DSDT > ALC887/888b > vXXXX Current
And all working now.

Hey guys, I accidently updated 10.8.3 from the App Store after rebooting I get this error... ** Checking multilinked files. ** Checking Catalog hierarchy. ** Invalid volume directory count (It should be 132279 instead of 132251) Invalid volume file count (It should be 456995 instead of 456943) ** Checking extended attributes file. ** Checking volume information. ** The volume hackintosh could not be repaired after 3 attempts. ***** The volume was modified ***** Kext loading now disabled. Kext unloading now disabled. Kext autounloading now disabled. Kernel request now disabled. syncing disks... Killing all processes continuing... And after that it doesn't do anything I have a GA-H61N USB3 Motherboard with an i3, Corsair 8GB XMS 3 1333 Mhz. Can ya' give me a hand?? Thanks

Just updated two of my Hack´s with combo update. To fix the audio problem mentioned I put aside AppleHDA.kext (copied from S/L/E to desktop).
After installation I put the audio kext back using Kextbeast (you'll find it in downloads of this site).

Both work fine.

Article: OS X 10.8.3 Update

No audio after upgrade to 10.8.3.

Gigabyte Z68X-UD3H-B3 with Realtek ALC889. Successful upgrade to 10.8.3 via combo update. Then used MultiBeast 5.2.1 with UserDSDT and Realtek ALC8xx/With DSDT/ALC889. This runs until the end, and finishes with "The installation failed" error.

After reboot the audio volume control shows in menu bar, but no audio is coming out. Any idea how to fix this? It was working fine in 10.8.2

Check this first: System Preferences -> Security & Privacy -> Allow Applications from Anywhere (This is a security-check which by default doesn't let you install or run applications from non-verified developers) otherwise delete MultiBeast-tool (maybe it's corrupt). Try MultiBeast 5.1.0 install the same audio kext again check if sound works and then you could upgrade to Multibeast 5.2.1 version of the Realtek ALC889 audiodriver. I had already reinstalled my whole system, before I discovered that... :S

updated via app store here and worked fine. just reinstalled trim enabler and audio from multibeast and all is well :)

z77x-up5 th, 3770k, hd5850, hd400

now to try my old hack

Hello, just updated, but I have a audio problem.
I tried with multibeast but nothing.
I have a asus P5Q deluxe and Q6600.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back