- Nov 18, 2009
- Core i3-7100
- HD 630
- Classic Mac
- Mobile Phone
Be sure to back up any important data, and if possible clone your hard drive before applying the update. If you have any issues post-update, boot using UniBeast.
What we know about 10.8.3 so far...
- OS X Build 12D78
- 12.3.0 Darwin kernel
- Updated NVIDIA graphics drivers
- New Kepler 6xx fully supported cards: GTX 650 Ti, GTX 660
- If you use customized or edited graphics kexts, it will be necessary to make the edits again using the new drivers as a base.
- New NVIDIA CUDA driver for 10.8.3
- New AMD 7xxx graphics drivers
- Initial Radeon HD 7xxx device support: 7750, 7770, 7870, 7950, 7970
- Full OpenGL and OpenCL working natively
- AMD 7xxx cards are not recommended yet - workarounds are necessary to use the card.
- Report your results here: 10.8.3 AMD 7xxx Radeon HD Testing Thread
- Updated audio drivers
- You will have to reinstall the Patched AppleHDA using MultiBeast before rebooting.
- If you use VoodooHDA, you will not need to make any modifications
- Updated storage drivers:
- If you use an SSD with Trim, Trim Enabler will need to be re-applied.
OS X 10.8.2 Update
OS X 10.8.1 Update
Mac OS X 10.7.5 Update
Mac OS X 10.7.4 Update
Mac OS X 10.7.3 Update
Mac OS X 10.7.2 Update
Mac OS X 10.7.1 Update
37.5 KB Views: 406
Last edited by a moderator: