b. Open Realtek ALC8xx
c. Open Unified Device Injector
d. Select ALC8xxHDA
e. Select AppleHDA Rollback
f. Open Non-DSDT Enabler
g. Select ALC889
2. Select Install
3. Restart

option which seemed the only fix to me as the XDAi has the ALC889 audio codec.

here it is.
Thanks for having a look!!

Attachments

• HackPro.zip
    615.6 KB · Views: 82
So I'm getting the No Devices Found for Output nor Input. I think I screwed up the selections in Multibeast.

Is there a way to revert the selections I made other than doing a fresh install?

Edit: Did my research and deleted the conflicting kext. Got it working on the next Multibeast.

i do not have a DSDT. i was using easybeast because there was no DSDT available for this board...

Hey Toleda,

I'm running 10.7.4 on a Z68MA-D2H-B3 and currently am using layout ID 889. However, my mobo only has three audio ports on the back (line in (blue), mic (pink) and line out (green)). It also has an optical audio port. Should I switch my layout ID to 289? If so, what are the hex code things for 289 (i.e. mine is currently 0x79, 0x03)? I am using HDMI audio through my 5770, would changing ids affect that?

Thanks, Seamus

sonicseamus said:
Should I switch my layout ID to 289? If so, what are the hex code things for 289 (i.e. mine is currently 0x79, 0x03)? I am using HDMI audio through my 5770, would changing ids affect that?
Yes. See 1st post - Requirements or Download -Read_Me_First.... No effect on 5770 HDMI audio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back