Contribute
Register

OC: Failed to load configuration!

Status
Not open for further replies.
where should i put the code

If you open config.plist and find the OpenRuntime.efi section you will see it is in the same format as the above segment of code. Add the <dict> as I illustrated, beneath it.

where should i put the code
No clue if the <key>DeviceProperties</key> is correct or not, it is for the video I would think. I went with the idea that our processors are close to the same so did it by using the settings I have for most of it. Again removing the HfsPlus.efi from the Tools section and putting it in the Drivers where it is supposed to be. The Open Core has been updated to the 0.7.6 not the previous version like you had. Give it a try and see if it boots

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    3.8 MB · Views: 52
No clue if the <key>DeviceProperties</key> is correct or not, it is for the video I would think. I went with the idea that our processors are close to the same so did it by using the settings I have for most of it. Again removing the HfsPlus.efi from the Tools section and putting it in the Drivers where it is supposed to be. The Open Core has been updated to the 0.7.6 not the previous version like you had. Give it a try and see if it boots

Attachments

• 265633620_158963746433203_5554150327616971567_n.jpg
    265633620_158963746433203_5554150327616971567_n.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 26
i dont know what im supposed to do with this i use proper tree
Populate your EFI folder with the required SSDTs under ACPI/, UEFI drivers under Drivers/ (need OpenRuntime and one HFS driver), and extensions under Kexts/. Then use "Snapshot" or "Clean Snapshot" in ProperTree.
Read the guide thoroughly and then go through all the steps, one by one, checking in the guide as go. Take your time. Run ocvalidate on the finished config.plist. Address any error and check again.

Populate your EFI folder with the required SSDTs under ACPI/, UEFI drivers under Drivers/ (need OpenRuntime and one HFS driver), and extensions under Kexts/. Then use "Snapshot" or "Clean Snapshot" in ProperTree.
Read the guide thoroughly and then go through all the steps, one by one, checking in the guide as go. Take your time. Run ocvalidate on the finished config.plist. Address any error and check again.
everything works but i get an error while booting "please go to https://panic.apple.com to report this panic

Good! Then it's a matter of tweaking the settings for your specific motherboard to overcome boot issues, one at a time.
Please post a (readable) screenshot of the panic.

Good! Then it's a matter of tweaking the settings for your specific motherboard to overcome boot issues, one at a time.
Please post a (readable) screenshot of the panic.
a full screen picture?

As much output as possible to understand what the panic is, and how to overcome it.

As much output as possible to understand what the panic is, and how to overcome it.
the text is clear if you zoom in

Attachments

• IMG_8397.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 37
  • IMG_8395.JPG
    4.1 MB · Views: 33
  • IMG_8396.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 29
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back