OC: Failed to load configuration!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd try EnableWriteUnprotector, under Booter>Quirks:
  • EnableWriteUnprotector -> True
  • RebuildAppleMemoryMap -> False
  • SyncRuntimePermissions -> False

One down! The next one could be nasty…
First thing would be to try another port for output.
Then, try 'AAPL,platform-id'='00009B3E' under DeviceProperties.
If everything fails, you may have to patch BusID in the dark.

it loads the code then the screen goes black for a really long time
Seems like the video would be wrong then I found this thread for a 390 and your processor see if the video setting there help. There is a posing further down of the EFI folder used at the time that can be good for a comparison with the one you are using especially the graphics part of the config.plist.

Edit: see yours is a 370 but the graphics parts should be the same for the settings needed.

One down! The next one could be nasty…
First thing would be to try another port for output.
Then, try 'AAPL,platform-id'='00009B3E' under DeviceProperties.
If everything fails, you may have to patch BusID in the dark.
im a windows user and i did the AAPL,platform-id'='00009B3E and the mac os is Monterey

im a windows user and i did the AAPL,platform-id'='00009B3E and the mac os is Monterey
Progress!

So feel free to be more descriptive of what you've tried, what has been successful, and where you are stuck at presently.

From what I can surmise, you've been able to make a USB Installer for Monterey:
  • Do you have access to a MacOS computer to format the USB using GUID partition map and Mac Extended Format file system?
  • What method are you using to mount the EFI partition to manipulate the EFI folder?
  • What version of OpenCore are you using?
  • Have you generated a Serial Number, SystemUUID and ROM?
  • Can you upload a zipped folder of your EFI? (Remember to scrub your Serial Number, UUID and ROM information before you do)
  • Ultimately which model of Mac are you trying to emulate, iMac or Mac Pro?
If you're using the internal graphics (ie., you don't have a dedicated GPU), you can try to patch the framebuffers:

Unfortunately, I don't see your motherboard as one that has a predetermined patch. Although, there is a patch that is applicable to multiple similar Asus boards (Prime H370M-Plus, Prime Z390-A, ROG Strix B360-I, TUF Z390M-Pro Gaming, Prime H370-Plus). Your board may be compatible with these. I note that your board is very similar in video outs as the H370-Plus, so maybe the patch will work.

Again, the more descriptive you can be, we can provide better quality advice. Otherwise, it will proceed with multiple people saying, "try this, try that" and may not proceed as efficiently as possible.

Progress!

So feel free to be more descriptive of what you've tried, what has been successful, and where you are stuck at presently.

From what I can surmise, you've been able to make a USB Installer for Monterey:
  • Do you have access to a MacOS computer to format the USB using GUID partition map and Mac Extended Format file system?
  • What method are you using to mount the EFI partition to manipulate the EFI folder?
  • What version of OpenCore are you using?
  • Have you generated a Serial Number, SystemUUID and ROM?
  • Can you upload a zipped folder of your EFI? (Remember to scrub your Serial Number, UUID and ROM information before you do)
  • Ultimately which model of Mac are you trying to emulate, iMac or Mac Pro?
If you're using the internal graphics (ie., you don't have a dedicated GPU), you can try to patch the framebuffers:

Unfortunately, I don't see your motherboard as one that has a predetermined patch. Although, there is a patch that is applicable to multiple similar Asus boards (Prime H370M-Plus, Prime Z390-A, ROG Strix B360-I, TUF Z390M-Pro Gaming, Prime H370-Plus). Your board may be compatible with these. I note that your board is very similar in video outs as the H370-Plus, so maybe the patch will work.

Again, the more descriptive you can be, we can provide better quality advice. Otherwise, it will proceed with multiple people saying, "try this, try that" and may not proceed as efficiently as possible.
IT NOW WORKS AND 5 HOURS REMIN

IT NOW WORKS AND 5 HOURS REMIN

Umm...OK! Congrats!

A partial compound sentence was not really the amount of description that I was hoping for, but it looks like you landed safely into Monterey with only a bit of the community help! It sounds like you're well on your way!

Umm...OK! Congrats!

A partial compound sentence was not really the amount of description that I was hoping for, but it looks like you landed safely into Monterey with only a bit of the community help! It sounds like you're well on your way!
i think it downloaded i went to sleep downloading and woke up to being greeted to a american megatrend and i dont know how i can boot into it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back