Contribute
Register

NVIDIA Releases Alternate Graphics Drivers for macOS Sierra 10.12.1 (367.15.10.15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, just so everyone knows another update is available now that works with the newer build of 12.1 straight after install. You can download it straight through system preferences if you didn't uninstall the broken driver.

are drivers for the 1060 out yeat

when will you have drivers for the GeForce GTX 1060
They're not out yet. Please do your research before asking a question like that. It has been asked and answered hundreds of times. :rolleyes:

They're not out yet. Please do your research before asking a question like that. It has been asked and answered hundreds of times. :rolleyes:

Even as an awaiting Pascal user myself (Having been waiting for a few days since I finished my build), the frequency of the posts referring back to this question both here and on /r/Hackintosh is astounding... And not surprising.

We need to have some kind of pinned thread (Which I'm pretty sure will be posted WHEN Pascal support is confirmed/released) for this.o_O

But, I digress; I'll just keep watch for this. But it does make using my new Sierra setup hard since the iGPU has a tendency to hang and I have yet to solve this issue... Which I don't believe there IS a solution to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back