Contribute
Register

NVIDIA Releases Alternate Graphics Drivers for macOS Sierra 10.12.0 (367.15.10.05)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone else experience trouble with the GT 610 on Sierra?

Anyone using these drivers having problems in iBooks? PDFs display fine since they open in Preview, but the ePub files (Books) will open and appear transparent. It's like the book opens, but there's some problem in the graphic rendering of the book.

I have the same issue, maybe the next driver update will resolve it...

With today's Nvidia's GTC-Europe keynote, we hope that Pascal drivers for macOS Sierra will be out soon. :p
Can you elaborate? I didn't find any tie with Apple, except perhaps self-driving cars, but I don't know how it could relate to Sierra Pascal drivers...

Hi folks!

I'm doing a fresh install of Sierra and I've got the graphics working fine. I've done the correct settings in config.plist for clover and there are no complaints in the nvidia panel or anything. Benchmarks look ok but I do have one issue: Using the 3/4 finger gesture on the trackpad to show all open windows isn't as smooth as it was on Yosemite. I've always had liquid smooth animations (at the exact same system in Yosemite) but in Sierra, they are just half-smooth. There's a twitch here and there and just isn't quite as smooth. Benchmarks look pretty ok as I said so I'm not sure what's going on. Anyone else noticing this?

Anyone using these drivers having problems in iBooks? PDFs display fine since they open in Preview, but the ePub files (Books) will open and appear transparent. It's like the book opens, but there's some problem in the graphic rendering of the book.

Yes, I have the same issue.

With Nvidia Alternate web drivers:
Desktop.png

With OS X default graphics driver:
Desktop2.png

I have GeForce GTX 760

Patch with AGDPFix
Done....16B2333a WebDriver-367.15.10.05f01 with same method

X4WufHZ.png

Installed 10.12.1, unfortunetly the trick with NVDARequiredOS doesn't work for me.

Last edited:
FWIW, 3 monitors working fine here on my GTX 950. 1 via DP, 1 HDMI, 1 DVI.
Could you post your config.plist?
How did you get that card to work?

I'm struggling here, can't get web driver to load.

With Nvidia Alternate web drivers:
View attachment 213176

Yep, same issue. Similar bugs show up just about everywhere Metal is in heavy use. One of the apps I develop, Reveal, has similar problems, as does Instruments (part of Xcode). Switching our SceneKit renderer to use OpenGL rather than Metal fixes the problem, but I'm not going to ship that given that it's pretty clearly the NVIDIA web drivers at fault.

I've sent some feedback on this through to NVIDIA support, and their developer program - hopefully they fix the issue in a future update.

I Installed Successfully and I am happy but I am facing this issue when I watch video
please check pic
Untitled.jpg

My System Specifications are
Motherboard: z97x-ud3h-bk
Graphics: NVIDIA GT740
Processor: Intel I5
Storage: 256 gb ssd
Ram: 16Gb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back