Contribute
Register

NVIDIA Releases Alternate Graphics Drivers for macOS Sierra 10.12.0 (367.15.10.05)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any news regards Pascal GPUs?

Would also love to hear news about Pascal, have GTX 1080s in SLI and am stuck in Windows. Really though, need Unibeast for macOS Sierra too. Not going to install El Capitan then upgrade, prefer a clean install.

Still working 10.12.1 Beta (16B2327e)
5tF2EgI.png

How did you manage this?

Edit: never mind. Edited my WEB driver kext to accept system version required. Fixed!

Last edited:
How did you manage this?

Edit: never mind. Edited my WEB driver kext to accept system version required. Fixed!

i'm use WebDriver-367.15.10.05f01

sudo nano /System/Library/Extensions/NVDAStartupWeb.kext/Contents/info.plist

Then change NVDARequiredOS to this (assuming you're indeed on 16B2327e)
<key>NVDARequiredOS</key>
<string>16Bxxxx</string>

I cannot get my 750ti to work with Sierra. It just boots and then goes to black screen with no signal. I still can boot into Sierra using the integrated HD4600. Any one succeeded with 750Ti? Thanks.

I upgraded from EL Capitan to Sierra..
Have 2 issues now ---
1. USB 2.o is not working, only USB 3 is working
2. nVidia GT610 graphics card not showing native resolution (1366 X 768).. I could only see 1280 x 1024..I have tried all options in the thread to no avail.

Please help with these 2 issues.

Edit : Will add the USB kext of my working El Capitan for USB to work.... however, still issues with the resolution even after installing latest drivers from nVidia for GT610.

Last edited:
Anyone using these drivers having problems in iBooks? PDFs display fine since they open in Preview, but the ePub files (Books) will open and appear transparent. It's like the book opens, but there's some problem in the graphic rendering of the book.

Sorry for not answering for some days.

To get my GTX970 running with macOS 10.12 I didn't have so much to do. I updated the Webdriver after updating macOS and had the black screen problem. I connected via VNC and applied the AGDPFix 1.3 which is downloadable from some pinned thread in the graphics section again (already did this before) and it worked.

Unfortunately there are still some glitches they may have to do with my pseudo dual monitor setup (DellUP2715K 5k monitor running with 2xDP connected). I sometimes get 2 desktops after boot, especially when the system crashes (which primarly happened as long as i had energy settings set to suspend the machine). Apart from that things work quite well but i feel like there will be a better nvidia driver soon. At least some small stuff that i think could be caused by this driver and that hopefully get fixed soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back