Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello, I assembled a PC, long time working with windows. Now I want to install hakintosh. Help me please.

Characteristics of my PC:
- CPU: intel i7 6700k
- Motherboard: MSI Z170A Gaming M7
- RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 4x8gb DDR4 2133MHz
- Video: Gigabyte GTX 1060 G1 Gaming (can start it?)
- Power: Corsair CS750M (750w)
- Cooler: CoolerMaster Nepton 240M
- Case: Corsair SPEC-ALPHA Mid-Tower Gaming Black
- Memory: SSD Samsung 500Gb + HDD WD 2Tb
- Monitor: Samsung S34E790C

The GTX 1060 is not yet supported in Apple's OS. It is expected to be support in the upcoming Sierra by Nvidia web drivers (it's not supported as of yet). So, I would recommend holding off installing OS X (macOS) until the drivers are release by Nvidia. When announced, tonymacx86 will post a link in a sticky thread in the Graphics forum section. Sierra 10.2 installation guide will be in the Guides menu when released (only the beta Sierra procedures are available now).

The GTX 1060 is not yet supported in Apple's OS. It is expected to be support in the upcoming Sierra by Nvidia web drivers (it's not supported as of yet). So, I would recommend holding off installing OS X (macOS) until the drivers are release by Nvidia. When announced, tonymacx86 will post a link in a sticky thread in the Graphics forum section. Sierra 10.2 installation guide will be in the Guides menu when released (only the beta Sierra procedures are available now).

If I install the OSX Sierra with Intel HD Graphics 530, but after I install drivers (when will supported) for 1060?

Unless you're "hot to trot", I'd wait until the drivers are out. As a coach, I use to say, "don't rush to fail." :thumbup:

I plan on getting a GTX 1060 but I've held off getting it until the drivers are out. If Nvidia follows the same procedure it did with the Maxwell drivers and Yosemite, the drivers will be out shortly after Siera's release. So, hang in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back