Contribute
Register

Nvidia Drivers for Mojave 10.14 Not Available, no WorkAround works well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, my opinions,
I don't believe Nvidia has Mojave drivers ready. I don't believe Apple is blocking anything. I think Nvidia is making excuses and diverting customers to complain to Apple. I think all this is an ill conceived attempt by Nvidia to force Apple to get their cards to be officially approved for eGPU by Apple.

Judging by this fiasco, I don't know how anyone can have faith/confidence that Nvidia will release timely drivers for macOS updates in the future.
Just wait until 10.14.2. That's all I will say about that :)

Just wait until 10.14.2. That's all I will say about that :)

Do you know something we don't or is that a recommendation based on wishful thinking?

sorry I've a bit other question, is there way to disable Nvidia Card for a while until the drivers are released?, so now I’m on Intel, but Nvidia is still running constantly and that’s not good, but I don't want to turn it off completely because I use sometimes Windows.

yeah, thanks but its look very very complicate:( is there some easy way?

Bit the bullet and ordered a RX580 Pulse. Now I gotta figure out how to use it while keeping my 1080Ti in the chassis and disabled.

Thanks. I'm on X99 so no iGPU. I'll have to figure out something else.
Good luck with that, but as I understand, it's very very secret information and very complicated and dangerous, :rolleyes: :thumbdown therefore everyone here is keep quiet about it or just local "profi's" don't know how to do it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back