- Nov 11, 2018
- Gigabyte Z490 Vision D
- RX 580
- , ,
- Classic Mac
- Mobile Phone
For sleep/wake issues please try the following:Hey CaseySJ, I've been tweaking my system the last days but can't go ahead with fine tunning.
The machine already recognize the monitor and there are display scaling options, also it barely sleep/wake (can not shutdown).
- Delete all the com.apple.PowerManagement.* files in /Library/Preferences and reboot. Don't worry -- Mojave will rebuild these files.
- Enable the checkboxes for PluginType and AppleIntelCPUPM in Clover Configurator. The first one is in ACPI section; the second one is in Devices section.
- For one-key wake from sleep, try choosing darkwake=0 from Boot section of Clover Configurator.
- Also, to prevent WiFi from slowing down significantly after wake-from-sleep, go to System Preferences --> Energy Saver and disable the checkbox for Wake for Network Access.
- BACKUP the current full EFI folder from EFI partition of your Mojave SSD!!
- Check your CLOVER/driversUefi64 folder. Do you have AptioMemoryFix-64 or OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000? If you have AptioMemoryFix-64 try deleting it and copying OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000 in its place. Then also enable the checkbox for "slide=0" in Boot section of Clover Configurator.
- Just make the above change first and check Shutdown. If not working, then install EmuVariable by downloading Clover itself (not Clover Configurator) and clicking "Customize" button on the lower left of the installer window. From the Customize dialog, make the selections shown: