Contribute
Register

No native support for UHD 630 (i3-8100) in mojave? Have only 7mb graphics or no HDMI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus H370-I
CPU
i3-8100
Graphics
RX 560
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi, I installed Mojave as my first hackintosh on a Asus H370-I with an i3-8100.
Everything works fine expect the graphics. I have just 7mb:
Screenshot 2018-11-10 at 04.12.03.png

My device is 0x3e918086

Now a couple of questions:
I want to use native apple drivers, since CFL is supported in the S/L/E kext for framebuffer (0x3e918086) so in theory i dont need to set a fake-id or ig-platform-id right?
Do i need inject intel? tried with and without.
Do i need whatevergreen? tried with and without.

I tried so many things but I can not get the full graphics working. What should I try?

I attached my config.plist

Attachments

• config.plist
    11.7 KB · Views: 404
Hi, I installed Mojave as my first hackintosh on a Asus H370-I with an i3-8100.
Everything works fine expect the graphics. I have just 7mb:
View attachment 364607

My device is 0x3e918086

Now a couple of questions:
I want to use native apple drivers, since CFL is supported in the S/L/E kext for framebuffer (0x3e918086) so in theory i dont need to set a fake-id or ig-platform-id right?
Do i need inject intel? tried with and without.
Do i need whatevergreen? tried with and without.

I tried so many things but I can not get the full graphics working. What should I try?

I attached my config.plist

Need to inject a valid ig-platform-id.
Currently, your config.plist is letting Clover select it, and it may not be correct.

Clover configurator has a drop down menu that you can select from.

This one might do the trick: 0x3EA50009

More about platform ID's and whatevergreen here

When I set one of those ig-platform-id the screen went black while trying to boot.
Seems like HDMI is not working then anymore, could that be? Any idea how to fiy that?
Make sure any other kexts relating to graphics are removed. Such as intelgraphicsfixup.kext as to not crasb with the other kexts. Also make sure in your BIOS the DMVT pre allocation is SET to atleast 32. If you have 64 or 128 set it to that.

Try this config file...I modifies it for you

Attachments

• config.plist
    11.5 KB · Views: 425
Last edited:
Hi guys, I think I got one step further, but still not at the goal:
Screenshot_20181111-113734_Video Player.jpg

I removed inject intel and Whatevergreen. I set the platform-id to 0x3EA50009 (also tried some other that worked)
DMVT pre allocation set to 128 mb.

The problem is, that after this step the screen stays black. Seems like HMI is not working then or something equals. I just have a hdmi monitor so I can not test any other output. Any suggestions how to fi this?

Hi guys, I think I got one step further, but still not at the goal:
View attachment 364790

I removed inject intel and Whatevergreen. I set the platform-id to 0x3EA50009 (also tried some other that worked)
DMVT pre allocation set to 128 mb.

The problem is, that after this step the screen stays black. Seems like HMI is not working then or something equals. I just have a hdmi monitor so I can not test any other output. Any suggestions how to fi this?
Did you install Lilu.kext it is must with whatevergreen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back