Contribute
Register

New install for ASUS TUF Gaming Z790-Plus WiFi D4 w/i7-13700K CPU

no success, thank you anyway for kind support

When I open disk utility, I have these parition inside OSX system disc. Is this OK? I do not remember on X299 built having such structure on system disc.
1687369018605.png

1687369047812.png

1687369064939.png

1687369084384.png

Strange is that OSX and real opencore EFI folder is on disk0 even OSX is as Untitled
Disk1.png

There are more volumes titled as OSX on volume disk5 which are no visible in System report/NVMe PCIe Devices

disk2.png

It looks like huge mess. I did not do anything just boot from usb and install Ventura on formated C disk with new Journaled HFS+ partition (before there was X299 build installation)

Strange is that OSX and real opencore EFI folder is on disk0 even OSX is as Untitled
View attachment 568119

There are more volumes titled as OSX on volume disk5 which are no visible in System report/NVMe PCIe Devices

View attachment 568120

It looks like huge mess. I did not do anything just boot from usb and install Ventura on formated C disk with new Journaled HFS+ partition (before there was X299 build installation)
I think you can stop worrying about it, APFS creates several volumes to support the operating system. My main disk looks exactly like yours. I didn't go looking for partition names, just wanted you to see your first screen is normal.
APFS Disk Structure.jpg

Today I inserted Broadcom WiFi/BT into computer and WIFI works out of the box but BT does not. (I can not turn Bluetooth ON.) Is there anything in EFI to be done in order to make BT working?

Today I inserted Broadcom WiFi/BT into computer and WIFI works out of the box but BT does not. (I can not turn Bluetooth ON.) Is there anything in EFI to be done in order to make BT working?

Run the Hackintool app and go to the USB panel. Take a screengrab of it and upload it.

:)

1687634220820.png

in USB Fenvi is there

BT is In system peripherals available

1687634270580.png

This is how mine looks after I finished building the USB kext...View attachment 568254

Better. :thumbup:

Looking exactly as it should. Sometimes though we have an IODevice instead which is the higher node on the hub tree. When we check with IORegistryExplorer we would see the BRCM20702 line one step further down.

Hence my request for an IOReg screen next.

:)

Back