Contribute
Register

New install for ASUS TUF Gaming Z790-Plus WiFi D4 w/i7-13700K CPU

Disabled mine as I use a Broadcom BCM94360 802.11a/g/n/ac WLAN + Bluetooth 4.0 1300M PCI-E WiFi Card 2.4 & 5GHz FV-T919 from amazon
For Broadcom WIFI/BT you do not need any kext? Is it natively supported by MacOS?

For Broadcom WIFI/BT you do not need any kext? Is it natively supported by MacOS?
Yes up through Ventura 13.4. So far it seems the Fenvi T919 has been the go to choice, that way you don't have to remove the motherboard to try and replace the onboard intel card (best to do that before you install the motherboard).

Last edited:
Yes up through Ventura 13.4. So far it seems the Fenvi T919 has been the go to choice, that way you don't have to remove the motherboard to try and replace the onboard intel card (best to do that before you install the motherboard).
I have a troubles with Orchestral Tools SINE Player. It can not login as there is something wrong with my ethernet even it works perfectly fine. So I try to use WIFI for login and authorisation, maybe it will work. Any other software activations works fine.

Yes up through Ventura 13.4
I have a troubles with Orchestral Tools SINE Player. It can not login as there is something wrong with my ethernet even it works perfectly fine. So I try to use WIFI for login and authorisation, maybe it will work. Any other software activations works fine.
I don’t know why that would make any difference but I’m not familiar with SINE player

I don’t know why that would make any difference but I’m not familiar with SINE player
I do not know. Never had such issue. On previous X299 hackintosh, Sine player logged in perfectly.
Here I set ROM serial to be the same as MAC address from BIOS as this should fix the issue for some users on Vi-Control but it did not help at all to me. I have $1k in Orchestral tools libraries so would be fine having them available.

Hi, inside clonfig plist DP menu, I found PCI list with devices I do not use.
May I remove them and save modified config.plist or is there another step I have to do after? Thank you
1687114263031.png

Hi, inside clonfig plist DP menu, I found PCI list with devices I do not use.
May I remove them and save modified config.plist or is there another step I have to do after? Thank you View attachment 568000
That's all you should need to do, you could always add you graphics card instead but that should be optional.

In my PCI slots there is VGA only, nothing more. But I use 4x M2 NVMe on mainboard as well as audio and ethernet. Shall I keep those entries for Intel I226-V and Realtek S1200A? I do not use RAID, so I shall remove RAID bus controller as well? Thank you

Removed everything except VGA, audio and ethernet. Reboot, working fine. I am a noob so I have no idea, what I am doing. But still trying figure out why Orchestral Tools Sine player won't connect internet.

In my PCI slots there is VGA only, nothing more. But I use 4x M2 NVMe on mainboard as well as audio and ethernet. Shall I keep those entries for Intel I226-V and Realtek S1200A? I do not use RAID, so I shall remove RAID bus controller as well? Thank you
That's up to you, I don't think it will cause any issue removing either but make the changes on a bootable USB drive first in case you loose ethernet or sound.

Back