Asus Z390 I
CPU
i7-9700K
Graphics
GTX 980 Ti
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi there!

I was following many guides as there are not a clear one for z390 chipset, so I followed z370 ones as they may be really similar. First I tried with Tonymac one, but I got stucked on the apple logo. This also happened to me with every guide I followed, not even a load bar. I also followed this video

But it did not work neither. Furthermore, with this method and its EFI, I did not have the "install" option on the boot, like I just could go with windows. Any idea of what to do or someone with a similar build who can share its EFI?

Thank you so much! Any help is apreciated :)

Forgot to say, Im tryng to install High Sierra as Mojave has not support for Nvidia Cards

See UniBeast: Install macOS High Sierra on Any Supported Intel-based PC

With the UniBeast created USB Installer boot your system in Verbose Mode and post a picture of your screen when it freezes/hangs.
At Clover Boot Screen press space bar and select Verbose (-v) and Don't reboot on panic (debug=0x100).

Thanks for your reply!

I managed to pass the logo by disconnecting my GPU. Then I realised how to unlock the safe boot in asus in order to disable it (you have to delete a secure key or something like that) and after that, the progress bar appeared. But then I got a prohibition sign, so I setted the sata mode from RAID (deleting my raid setup) to AHCI and I plugged the USB to the frontal 2.0 instead of using 3.0 ones. That way everything works just perfect, so gotta follow up the guide for the post install. Thank you very much!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back