Gigabyte GeForce GTX 760 Ti 2G OC
Mac
  1. MacBook
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi all,

I've had my Hackintosh build for about a year now, and I've had some issues that I've been able to put up with the whole time but now I really want to do something about it.

The issues are as follows:

- I always have to have to boot off the USB I made to install OS X in the first place in order to access the boot screen to choose what OS I want to start up, would love to know how to not have it plugged in and always appear when I boot my computer.

- Whenever I start up OS X, a few of my settings don't save, for example, I'll go into settings and choose for none of my t*****t programs to open on startup, however they always do. Another example is my mouse tracking speed, it always reverts even when the computer goes to sleep after being inactive for 20 minutes or so.

- My iMessage still doesn't work even after following several guides.

If anyone can help with these problems or direct me to threads that show how to solve them, it would be greatly appreciated.

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all,

I've had my Hackintosh build for about a year now, and I've had some issues that I've been able to put up with the whole time but now I really want to do something about it.

The issues are as follows:

- I always have to have to boot off the USB I made to install OS X in the first place in order to access the boot screen to choose what OS I want to start up, would love to know how to not have it plugged in and always appear when I boot my computer.

- Whenever I start up OS X, a few of my settings don't save, for example, I'll go into settings and choose for none of my t*****t programs to open on startup, however they always do. Another example is my mouse tracking speed, it always reverts even when the computer goes to sleep after being inactive for 20 minutes or so.

- My iMessage still doesn't work even after following several guides.

If anyone can help with these problems or direct me to threads that show how to solve them, it would be greatly appreciated.

:D

For the first problem, it sounds like you never installed the Chimera bootloader to your hard drive. Did you use Multibeast for your post-install?

Last edited by a moderator:
I just installed it this morning, was quite simple.. didn't realise how easy it was to do :crazy:

Now I just have the other issues.

Another problem I've noticed, it doesnt ask for a password on startup, only when it wakes up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back