Contribute
Register

nⓩxtMac Pro - i9-9900k - Gigabyte Aorus z390 Pro - macOS Mojave - Sapphire Vega 64 Reference

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not tried it before as I'm using a Corsair AIO with Corsair Commander (all fans are connected with it), which are USB controlled. I have Windows 10 on the same machine where I can configure the Corsair stuff and thankfully, the configuration is save with the devices. But with your files I get on Fan speed which must be the AIO pump, as it is the only device needed to be connected to the mainboard.

For the avoidance of doubt: You never tried it on the OSX side with HWMonitor before? Or you did try it and had no fan readings? If you never tried it before, can you revert back to your older files and try? I am trying to see if the sensors I added are doing anything.

Thanks!

For the avoidance of doubt: You never tried it on the OSX side with HWMonitor before? Or you did try it and had no fan readings? If you never tried it before, can you revert back to your older files and try? I am trying to see if the sensors I added are doing anything.

Thanks!
I never looked for the fans in particular but always used VirtualSMC to monitor my CPU and Vega clocks and temps. I'll check what happens when I'm using the older files and I guess that the "fans & pumps" will be gone.

I never looked for the fans in particular but always used VirtualSMC to monitor my CPU and Vega clocks and temps. I'll check what happens when I'm using the older files and I guess that the "fans & pumps" will be gone.

That would be great, I want to submit my changes but need to be sure they work first. Thank you for the help!

Hang on, found an issue. Please check with the old drivers, will be posting a new version in about an hour.

Hang on, found an issue. Please check with the old drivers, will be posting a new version in about an hour.
I've just tried the old files and as I guessed, there are no additional fans & pumps anymore. That means, your files enabled those sensors :)

I've just tried the old files and as I guessed, there are no additional fans & pumps anymore. That means, your files enabled those sensors :)

Super. I think we are only activating 1 of your sensors. I just did a new build, would you mind going to post #11 of this post to get the latest one and letting me know if it changes anything in that thread?

Thanks!

Super. I think we are only activating 1 of your sensors. I just did a new build, would you mind going to post #11 of this post to get the latest one and letting me know if it changes anything in that thread?

Thanks!
Sure, would be happy to try it out. Do I need the efi or just the kext files?

The whole package.
I replaced all files and did a reboot. Fans and pumps are back but I also get a strange text right before the Clover Bootmenu (see attached pic).

Attachments

• IMG_2530.JPG
    IMG_2530.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 99
I replaced all files and did a reboot. Fans and pumps are back but I also get a strange text right before the Clover Bootmenu (see attached pic).
Seeing the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back