CPU
Intel i7 4790k
Graphics
MSI GTX 970
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi. Before all, i am a newbie, cero experience in coding, programming whatsoever stuff regarding any language other than spanish and a little english

I want to install MacOS sierra on my PC. This is my setup

Mother: Gigabyte GA-Z97x-Gaming 3 Rev 1.0
Micro: Intel i7 4th gen 4790k
RAM: Kingstone HiperX 1866 x 8gb
Video: MSI Nvidia GTX970
Drive(s): SSD Sandisk Plus 240GB (WIN 10 Installed) + WDigital x 1TB
Wi-FI: Pci generic wi-fi board (will post later, not at home right now)

So here's the thing, i tried already with clover a clean Sierra OS install but i get stucked on ACPI (boot couldn't start or load or whatever that acpi thingi). I saw something about the flags (-x -v) but im completely lost on that matter. I know that maybe i'm on a field that's waaaay ahead of my knowledge but if someone helps me i think i can make it work.

My intention is to have a dual boot whit win 10 and sierra OS (is it possible with one ssd or do i have to install another)

Pls, this will really help me with my work, i own a Macbook Pro and already bought Mac OS. Having a OSX device at home 24/7 will help me a lot.

Thanks!

Got News. I went back to square 1 and started again the process dedicating 1 ssd to de macOS installation. I started the installation process and completed it after a few trys and disconnecting my wi-fi card (MSI PC60G-F).

6cfd2e31_o.jpeg

I couldn't boot the OS without the USB stick and i got stucked here

05c4560d_o.jpeg

This is the -v info

984092be_o.jpeg

i tried -v -x -f, graphicsenabler=no, nv_disable=...1 nothing seemed to work

5ec95b2d_o.jpeg

BTW i have 2 others HDD installed; 1 with a win 10 OS installed and the other is only data.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back