i5-6400
Graphics
hd 530
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
hey dear community

I recently build a Hackintosh for me and I got some problems with the bootloaders with multibeast..

I could successfully install Mojave but cannot setup multibeast for a customised Setups like those settings for Skylake iMac 17.2

after I flashed the EFI I cannot boot , it starts too load then get stucked and shuts down

and I need help or tips to successfully setup the Hackintosh

used hardware :

i5 6400

4gb ddr4 2666mhz ram later 16gb if everything works fine

Samsung 860 evo 500GB

asus prime z270m plus

hey dear community

I recently build a Hackintosh for me and I got some problems with the bootloaders with multibeast..

I could successfully install Mojave but cannot setup multibeast for a customised Setups like those settings for Skylake iMac 17.2

after I flashed the EFI I cannot boot , it starts too load then get stucked and shuts down

and I need help or tips to successfully setup the Hackintosh

used hardware :

i5 6400

4gb ddr4 2666mhz ram later 16gb if everything works fine

Samsung 860 evo 500GB

asus prime z270m plus

How did you install Mojave?

with unibeast , installing was successful but the setup with multibeast fails

with unibeast , installing was successful but the setup with multibeast fails

Okay, then you should have no problem installing a boot loader on that hardware.

Something must have gone wrong, but it is hard to spot.

Please update your Profile with the hardware you've listed. That way, when others visit your thread they will be able to instantly see what your setup is. It's a part of the site rules :thumbup:

A few ideas:

1) So are you only using the i5 iGPU for graphics output?

2) Try a different System Definition. Disconnect from the Internet while doing tests so that Apple doesn't see different serial-numbers. Once you have found one that is reliable copy your old serial-number into the new definition.

3) Use UniBeast to boot your PC. Once you are at the main desktop copy the EFI folder from the UniBeast drive to the EFI partition of your SSD (you can backup the original to somewhere safe if you would like). That should give you a bootable system you can then modify further - one step at a time.

:)

I just did a new install and started multicast in Mojave but cannot set up the settings

this far I get after set up the drivers nothing works

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-07-19 at 17.45.07.png
    Screenshot 2019-07-19 at 17.45.07.png
    7.4 MB · Views: 59
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back