Contribute
Register

MultiBeast 6.0 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Article: MultiBeast 6.0 Update

:headbang:everything except ethernet works including sleep . using DSDTfree and patched AppleIntlCPUPowermanagement>osx 10.9.0

i have the bios 2.90 patches as well for Asrock z77 Extream 4 , i7 3770k , Msi 660Ti.

Attachments

• Z77EXT42.90.zip
    4.3 MB · Views: 126
Article: MultiBeast 6.0 Update

:headbang:everything except ethernet works including sleep . using DSDTfree and patched AppleIntlCPUPowermanagement>osx 10.9.0

i have the bios 2.90 patches as well for Asrock z77 Extream 4 , i7 3770k , Msi 660Ti.

What about GPU power management load and throttle down or just stay at full load under some specific apps?

[video=youtube;ceWa7tB3YnM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceWa7tB3YnM[/video] Hello all, my setup are Z87X-UD5H Core i7 4770K 660TI nvidia you installing 10.9 are all perfect but after installing the MultiBeast6.0.0 you nohave internet.con 10.8.5 no problem with this. Help mi,sorry for my english

I am getting a message that it is damaged, someone please help!!!

Unable to get ACL892 audio but finally got everything else up and running.

Help, I keep getting a message that says " "Multibeast" is damaged and cant be opened. You should move it to the Trash. "

Hi everybody. A question: Why this version (multibeast 6.0) no passes the security sign (basically is blocked by the system in automatic manner) and this is the first time that occur me. Any idea of what could be?? Thanks. P.S. I downloaded it from here.

Thanks so much tonymac! you've saved me a lot of money with your excellent software and I really appreciate it. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back