Contribute
Register

MultiBeast 6.0 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
HOLY MOOSE
its been a few hours since the release of Mavericks and hackintosh tools are already here.
THANK YOU!!!

Article: MultiBeast 6.0 Update

hmm Oct 22 23:16:54 mlvisuals.local installd[448]: PackageKit: Install Failed: Error Domain=PKInstallErrorDomain Code=112 "An error occurred while running scripts from the package “UniBeast - 3.0.0”." UserInfo=0x7fc20b95b6f0 {NSFilePath=./postinstall, NSURL=file://localhost/Applications/UniBeast%20-%203.0.0.pkg#unibeast-2.pkg, PKInstallPackageIdentifier=com.tonymacx86.unibeastMacAppStore.Mavericks.pkg,
Why are you posting about UniBeast in a MultiBeast article?

See http://www.tonymacx86.com/unibeast/ for help on troubleshooting and how to post for help.

Article: MultiBeast 6.0 Update

tony & macman Great work thanks :clap: :headbang:

You guys are the best, I don't know where I'd be without your hard work. Thank you very much!

Such improvement! Just updated from ML to mavericks on my ga-z77-ds3h v1.1. No issues. The bluetooth (GBU521) wouldn't work at first, but after installing network and sound from multibeast 6 it works (?!?). Not sure why. Anyway it's all good now, and I truly appreciate the timely update.

Awesome work!! Love it thank you for all your hard work

everything except ethernet works including sleep . using DSDTfree and patched AppleIntlCPUPowermanagement>osx 10.9.0

i have the bios 2.90 patches as well for Asrock z77 Extream 4 , i7 3770k , Msi 660Ti.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back