Register

MultiBeast 6.0 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent work ! thank a lot .

- - - Updated - - -

Excellent work ! thank a lot .

Article: MultiBeast 6.0 Update

Great job on the new MultiBeast & UniBeast! I got Mavericks installed flawlessly! I do have one question/issue. When I boot into the UniBeast installer, it detects the correct Mavericks icon logo on the drives. After i have installed Mavericks I ran Multibeast to install the Chimera bootloader and other drivers. When i boot into my new mavericks drive without the UniBeast installer it doesn't detect the correct mavericks logos and instead seems like it detects the generic "device_hfsplus.png" but does not detect "device_hfsplus_o.png". (I looked in the Themes directory to get the logo file names) I should be getting the "device_hfsplus_mav.png" & "device_hfsplus_mav_o.png" icons on my Maverics drive. Is there anyway I can fix this?
This is what I see for my mavericks drive:
iO6owVv.png

This is what I should see:
QvjOCp7.png

xqNuWXT.png

Just wanted to update that I have fixed this issue by installing the "black" theme on my system drive. Thanks to MacMan for the tip and assistance!

Works like a dream! thanks a million!

g00d w0rk T0nyMac Team! everybody should Contribute you!

has mavericks better support for HDMI Sound @ ATI HD7750 ? in ML i had no sound through it.

Have Z77X-UD5H and i7 3770k GTX 680

Unibeast install worked (once I used the USB port directly on the back of the case (on MB))

Problem now is that I can't get ethernet working to get the system online.

Used the following settings:
Quick Start: DSDT Free
Audio: Realtek ALCxxx>Without DSDT>ALC898
Misc: USB 3.0 - Universal by Zenith432

Installed this a rebooted fine without USB drive. But no Internet connection.

Launched Multibeast:
Installed Realtek - AppleRTL8169Ethernet 2.0.6
reboot....no ethernet detected

installed Realtek - Lnx2Mac's RealtekRTL81xx v0.0.90
rebooted....still no ethernet detected

Port itself detects the connection to the router (lights lit at port) but Network Config shows Not Connected.

HALP!!!

Update:
Out of frustration, I installed the Intel - hnak's AppleIntelE1000e v2.5.4d and suddenly it's all working!

Outstanding!

Installed, and everything works - SORTA.

Run Multibeast 6.0 - choose DSDT free, and then check other options and click go.

it will may load the drivers, then always freeze at FakeSMC 5.3.820

am I doing something wrong with my setup ? I've tried various things, all freeze up while I am in Multibeast.

Great !!!! tony & macman :clap: :headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back