- Sep 14, 2012
- MSI PRO Z690 A DDR4
- RX 580
- Mobile Phone
Take a look at post #885 page 89
You needn't any drivers or patches in EFI for the AMD GPU: simply plug-and-play.
Your 5700xt should work from box.
Yeah, I'm pretty confused actually.You tried ClearNVRAM?
My BIOS settings are:Yeah, i'm pretty confused actually.
So far i've tried the following.
- Enabled Resizable Bar (both bios and config)
- Newest WEG/Lilu combination
- agdpmod=vit9696 and agdpmod=pikera
- ATY,Henbury Device Properties
- WEG Disabled (no boot args)
- Disabling Security options in config (watchdog, apple panic, etc...)
These are all my normal digs. And to be clear, with the 580 its fine. Running some more test before I start working.My BIOS settings are:
Settings -> Advanced -> PCIe Settings -> Above 4G memory to Enabled;
Max TOLUD to Disabled;
Re-Size BAR Support to Disabled;
- Settings -> Advanced -> Integrated Peripherals - VGA Detection to Auto;
- Settings -> Advanced -> Integrated Graphic Configuration -> Initiate Graphic Adapter to PEG;
IGD Multi-Monitor to Disabled;
- Security -> Secure Boot to Disabled;
- OC Settings -> CPU Features -> CFG Lock to Disabled.
My boot-agrs: keepsyms=1 debug=0x100 alcid=1 -wegnoigpu