Contribute
Register

Mouse and keyboard not recognized in the final stage of opencore installation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attach your /EFI for Clover.
Inserting the usb key into the mac I no longer see the EFI partition ... I only see the partition with the installer. When I created it I remember that there were two volumes, "Install MacOS High Sierra" and "EFI" but now only "Install MacOS High Sierra" appears ... how do I find the EFI folder?

how do I find the EFI folder?
You have been doing this for three weeks and you still don't know how to mount the EFI partition ?

You have been doing this for three weeks and you still don't know how to mount the EFI partition ?
P1LGRIM I never used the CLOVER method but always Opencore so i never had this problem ... anyway i solved it, i used clover configurator (in the meantime i read on the web) to mount the EFI partition ... now i attached it

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    3.4 MB · Views: 29

Attachments

• config.plist.zip
    2.4 KB · Views: 33
Another user reported success with this configuration :
Screenshot 2022-05-31 at 10.50.48.png

You may need to add these kexts too :

Attachments

• USBInjectAll.kext.zip
    15.3 KB · Views: 22
  • GenericUSBXHCI.kext.zip
    55.8 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Ok I did a test with your config.plist file but without adding the 2 kexts you suggested later.
The result is what you see attached.

Now I will try to add the two kexts but I need to know something ... is it enough to add them in the Kexts folder (inside "Others") or do I have to make a change to the config.plist file as well as when using Opencore? and if I have to make this change eventually what should I use to make it?

Attachments

• IMG_20220531_143012.jpg
    IMG_20220531_143012.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 24
  • Schermata 2022-05-31 alle 14.39.51.jpg
    Schermata 2022-05-31 alle 14.39.51.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 30
Ok I did a test with your config.plist file but without adding the 2 kexts you suggested later.

Now I will try to add the two kexts but I need to know something ... is it enough to add them in the Kexts folder (inside "Others") or do I have to make a change to the config.plist file as well as when using Opencore? and if I have to make this change eventually what should I use to make it?
keep all your kexts in the Other folder

Same old ...

Did you use one of the USB2 ports @P1LGRIM pointed out to you?

Any blue USB3 port is controlled by the ASMedia chipset and will not be fully available until after boot completes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back