Contribute
Register

Mouse and keyboard not recognized in the final stage of opencore installation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. (It is 'Other' not 'Others'.

No.
as you can see from screenshot the name of the folder is correct (Other)... I was wrong to write it here

anyway now I'm away ... when I get back I'll try with kexts ;)

with kexts...

Attachments

• IMG_20220531_202618.jpg
    IMG_20220531_202618.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 38
No other solution to try?

No other solution to try?
When I tried to install to HP8200SFF using Opencore 0.7.1, I encountered the same phenomenon.
I am now successful with Opncore 0.8.0.

When I tried to install to HP8200SFF using Opencore 0.7.1, I encountered the same phenomenon.
I am now successful with Opncore 0.8.0.
Thanks Asural,
I followed your advice and tried to update Opencore by downloading the latest version (0.8.1) and using OCAT to update the config.plist file, drivers etc ...

Once updated, however, at startup the screen remains black ... I have checked several times and OCAT also detects that the config.plist file is ok ... but the boot does not start

Once updated, however, at startup the screen remains black ... I have checked several times and OCAT also detects that the config.plist file is ok ... but the boot does not start
Make sure the GTX980 VBIOS is UEFI saported (although it should be supported) on Windows.

In my experience, if you have replaced the GPU, the BIOS will still recognize the old GPU, so clear the CMOS and then reconfigure the BIOS.

Make sure the GTX980 VBIOS is UEFI saported (although it should be supported) on Windows.

In my experience, if you have replaced the GPU, the BIOS will still recognize the old GPU, so clear the CMOS and then reconfigure the BIOS.
Hi, I deleted the cmos ... unfortunately it did not work, the boot does not start

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back