i5-7600
Graphics
GTX 1060
Mac
  1. MacBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi Guys,

I've been browsing the forums repetitively looking for a solution to get Mojave up and running.

I have tried booting with dart=0 nv_disable=1 cpus=1, selecting only FixUSB and changing fakeCPUID to 0x0506E3, only to reach the stop symbol. Booting with verbose mode has scrambled text, reading "waiting for root device" in the last line.

I'm using clover Bootloader 4674, and have removed the GTX graphics card for the moment as I think it's proving problematic whilst setting up. Have also tried using different USB ports.

I'm not sure what DSDT's to use if any, and I feel as though I've hit rock bottom with this.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Stop vs Prohib.png

It's not a Stop sign - It is what Apple refer to as the prohibitory symbol.

only to reach the stop symbol. Booting with verbose mode has scrambled text, reading "waiting for root device" in the last line.

Search Still waiting for root device

See https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT204156

BTW there are currently no Mojave web drivers for Nvidia graphics.

Hi Guys,

I've been browsing the forums repetitively looking for a solution to get Mojave up and running.

I have tried booting with dart=0 nv_disable=1 cpus=1, selecting only FixUSB and changing fakeCPUID to 0x0506E3, only to reach the stop symbol. Booting with verbose mode has scrambled text, reading "waiting for root device" in the last line.

I'm using clover Bootloader 4674, and have removed the GTX graphics card for the moment as I think it's proving problematic whilst setting up. Have also tried using different USB ports.

I'm not sure what DSDT's to use if any, and I feel as though I've hit rock bottom with this.

i5-7600 on z87 chipset?

Hi Guys,

Have you entered your hardware information incorrectly? The i5-7600 is not compatible with a Z87 motherboard.

Please enter the correct hardware information in your Personal Details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back