Contribute
Register

Mojave Apple Logo Stuck while installation

Status
Not open for further replies.
so, idk why, but my board doesn't save screenshots... is it possible to take photos by phone, and insert them here?
yes

so, idk why, but my board doesn't save screenshots... is it possible to take photos by phone, and insert them here?
  • You can get Phone to take Pics as JPEG to upload . It can be crooked.
  • Your USB Installer''s EFI is formatted in FAT32 and can save images Crisp and Clean from BIOS if you Press F-12 while viewing a screen . The USB Installer will get ready in about 10-20 seconds or less and prompt you with "OK" on screen display when you press ENTER key to automatically capture and Save that image and move to the next to repeat taking all the photos you want. For me it takes about 5 minutes to capture about 8-10 shots in BMP format . Since this Forum won't allow BMP you have to convert that into PNG or JPEG through Preview to upload.

• You can get Phone to take Pics as JPEG to upload . It can be crooked.
  • Your USB Installer''s EFI is formatted in FAT32 and can save images Crisp and Clean from BIOS if you Press F-12 while viewing a screen . The USB Installer will get ready in about 10-20 seconds or less and prompt you with "OK" on screen display when you press ENTER key to automatically capture and Save that image and move to the next to repeat taking all the photos you want. For me it takes about 5 minutes to capture about 8-10 shots in BMP format . Since this Forum won't allow BMP you have to convert that into PNG or JPEG through Preview to upload.
That's all
1.jpg2.jpg
1.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg9.jpg10.jpg11.jpg12.jpg13.jpg1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg9.jpg10.jpg11.jpg12.jpg13.jpg1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg9.jpg10.jpg11.jpg12.jpg13.jpg1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg9.jpg10.jpg11.jpg12.jpg13.jpg13.jpg1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg6.jpg

Last edited:

• Thank you for the BIOS shots . They were very helpful.
  • Images have confirmed you have made the Initial Graphics Display Output: PCIE which is your AMD Radeon RX 570 which is NATIVELY supported in macOS Mojave (and Catalina) .
  • All other needed options seem to be OK.
  • I have reviewed your CLOVER FileTree and config.plist SECTIONS and annotated images uploaded for you to consider changing to test rebooting in Verbose and uploading further responses to changes.
EDITED TO ADD: image 4 Devices again as the USB Section was missed in the previous image .

Attachments

• 1.CLOVER FileTree.png
    1.CLOVER FileTree.png
    251.7 KB · Views: 51
  • 2.ACPI.Png
    2.ACPI.Png
    536.1 KB · Views: 83
  • 3.Boot.png
    3.Boot.png
    554 KB · Views: 59
  • 4.Devices.png
    4.Devices.png
    457 KB · Views: 47
  • 5.Gui.png
    5.Gui.png
    508.4 KB · Views: 60
  • 6.Graphics.png
    6.Graphics.png
    399.8 KB · Views: 62
  • 7.K and K patches.png
    7.K and K patches.png
    343.8 KB · Views: 48
  • 8.Rt Variables.png
    8.Rt Variables.png
    552.5 KB · Views: 54
  • 9.SystemParameterts.png
    9.SystemParameterts.png
    637 KB · Views: 54
  • 4.Devices.png
    4.Devices.png
    468.7 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
  • Thank you for the BIOS shots . They were very helpful.
  • Images have confirmed you have made the Initial Graphics Display Output: PCIE which is your AMD Radeon RX 570 which is NATIVELY supported in macOS Mojave (and Catalina) .
  • All other needed options seem to be OK.
  • I have reviewed your CLOVER FileTree and config.plist SECTIONS and annotated images uploaded for you to consider changing to test rebooting in Verbose and uploading further responses to changes.
EDITED TO ADD: image 4 Devices again as the USB Section was missed in the previous image .
thank you for your help, but it still doesn't work. Now it shows this, I've done everything as on these screenshots(

Attachments

• 12222.jpg
    12222.jpg
    162.6 KB · Views: 38
thank you for your help, but it still doesn't work. Now it shows this, I've done everything as on these screenshots(
Ill try to install AptioMemoryFix
I hope it'll work)

• If you want to try, I have made an EFI Folder based on what I saw from your BIOS, and the hardware in your Profile . Please note I don't have your MSI MoBO. I am uploading the EFI as a zip.
  • Unzip and replace your current EFI from the USB using EFI mounting technique you already know using CCG. Keep your current edited EFI in a safe location just in case you want to go back because this one does not work.
  • This EFI has edited drivers64UEFI and a more recent CLOVER version 5028.
  • Its Kexts/Other has Kexts for Broadcom Wifi. If you don't have that you can delete Broadcom associated kext files from CLOVER/kexts/Other.

thanks ill try

aaaand now its just black screen...
Did you try AptioMemoryFix2Drv-free2000.EFI+ EmuVariableUEFI-64.EFI in Drivers 64UEFI and add config.plist _Boot Arg :Slide=0?

Check image #1 on thread #14

Last edited:
Did you try AptioMemoryFix2Drv-free2000.EFI+ EmuVariableUEFI-64.EFI in Drivers 64UEFI and add config.plist _Boot Arg :Slide=0?
i didn't add anything to config.plist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back