Graphics
Gigabyte GTX 980 Ti
Mac
MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
All of these worked with the following exceptions:

Memory - The system will still enter the amount of memory in the beginning of the string, and the speed and type (DDR3) of the memory at the end of the string. You will have to ensure you leave a space before and after so that the memory amount and speed do not bump against your custom text.

CPU - This does not work for me at all. My CPU is not listed as Unknown, however. It is listed as "4 GHz Intel Core i7". Call me picky, but I sure would like for it to read "Intel Core i7-4790K Devil's Canyon Quad-Core 4GHz". Editing the string you highlighted makes no change for me at all.

Here's how it's looking now

Thank you anyways! :thumbup:
I'm in the same boat with the same CPU. I tried changing a few other ones (like the 4x CPU assuming it meant a recognized quad-core CPU) but it didn't work.

Motherboard
GA Z170N WIFI
CPU
Intel i3 6100 3.7Ghz
Graphics
Intel® HD Graphics 530
Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
Other
I am facing some sort of problem. When I try to copy tiff file it says the item is invisible and can't be replaced. I tried in order to show invisible files :
defaults write com.apple.Finder AppleShowAllFiles TRUE

defaults write com.apple.Finder AppleShowAllFiles YES
Both of them won't work.

Screen Shot 2015-09-25 at 12.24.22 PM.png

Motherboard
ASUS P8Z77-V PRO/Thunderbolt
CPU
Core i7 3770K @4.20GHz
Graphics
ASUS GT640-2GD3
Mac
Mac Pro
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
I am facing some sort of problem. When I try to copy tiff file it says the item is invisible and can't be replaced. I tried in order to show invisible files :
defaults write com.apple.Finder AppleShowAllFiles TRUE

defaults write com.apple.Finder AppleShowAllFiles YES
Both of them won't work.

Test this app to change it.

B.R.

View attachment ShowAllFiles.zip

Motherboard
Asus H97M-E
CPU
Intel Xeon E3-1241 v3
Graphics
Zotac GTX 1080 Mini
I think I've got my ATM page about how I like it.

View attachment 141347

As of Yosemite 10.10.3 these are the applicable files:

• System Logo: I used a stock photo of my case, an Air 540 (.tiff file below)./Applications/Utilities/System Information.app/Contents/Resources/SystemLogo.tiffView attachment 141346*right click>Show Package Contents*View attachment 141348

• Model name and year: /Users/*username*/Library/Preferences/com.apple.SystemProfiler.plistView attachment 141349

• Processor: /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleSystemInfo.framework/Versions/A/Resources/English.lproj/AppleSystemInfo.stringsView attachment 141350

• Memory: /Applications/Utilities/System Information.app/Contents/Resources/English.lproj/SPInfo.stringsView attachment 141351
CPU model and memory not working for me. Still Core i7 and 1066MHz. :/

Captura de Tela 2015-09-27 às 17.04.30.png

Motherboard
Windows10 Pro x64+Mac OS X 10.13.1+Ubuntu 17.10
CPU
Intel Core i7 2700K
Graphics
Nvidia GTX1050Ti
Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
iOS
:thumbup:Hello!plese tell me In what position to modify the video card information?

Motherboard
DELL Inspiron 7370
CPU
i7-8550U
Graphics
UHD620
Mac
iMac, MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
You can't use the folder English.
you need to find the folder with the language your system is​

Motherboard
Inspiron 5537 [15R]
CPU
i5-4200U
Graphics
Intel HD 4400
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hey guys, great working you're all doing here!

Is there any way to change the serial in [About This Mac] to reflect the serial of the actual computer we're using or are we stuck with it displaying the serial tied to the SMBIOS?

EDIT:
And on that note, is there any way to change the Gray Apple Logo under the [Support] tab in the [About This Mac] section

Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
I've found the folder, now when i try to drag it back to the original file where its saved...it blocks me out on putting it back inside. It shows the a circle with a diagonal line across it like the picture above.

Any reason why? and how to avoid it?

Thanks

Attachments