Contribute
Register

macOS Sonoma is Now Available From the Mac App Store

Widgets, Pets in the People album, Grocery Lists in Reminders... and Option to say "Siri" in addition to "Hey Siri" :think:
Nah... Why won't they just make separate stripped systems for media production, office, development etc.

Done, wifi activated :

Capture d’écran 2023-09-26 à 21.45.14.png

Widgets, Pets in the People album, Grocery Lists in Reminders... and Option to say "Siri" in addition to "Hey Siri" :think:
Nah... Why won't they just make separate stripped systems for media production, office, development etc.

Think you might need Linux instead ...

MacPro 7,1 won't install here. OC is updated & I'm on the last Ventura update (13.6), what do I need to do?

Screenshot 2023-09-26 at 4.51.04 PM.png

Ensure that SecureBootModel is set to Default.
Mine is set to Default, and I'm getting the same error. Howeve,r the full installer is available on the App Store, and that doesn't have an issue.

Mine is set to Default, and I'm getting the same error. Howeve,r the full installer is available on the App Store, and that doesn't have an issue.

Good point.

I've noticed another poster said they could only get the full installer not the inline update. (Mind you I've also heard the release version is the exact same as the Public Beta RC version).

Could just be the Apple servers are being staggered with this release. I'm in the UK and Sonoma only appeared in my App Store about an hour ago.

Back