Contribute
Register

macOS Sonoma is Now Available From the Mac App Store

Howeve,r the full installer is available on the App Store, and that doesn't have an issue.
Yeah, mine started downloading doing it through the App Store... which just sent me to my System Preferences and said 'Are you sure you want to download MacOS 14?'

So weird, also weird, I'm getting around 60 MB/s from the Apple server which is unheard of for me. Normally it's like 10-15 MB/s

Good evening. I have a problem my DisplayPort screen is no longer recognized. Anyone have an idea? No worries with HDMI.

Last edited:
All done, smooth update. Now to do the Fenvi fix. Will try after dinner.

Attachments

• 14.0 Working.png
    14.0 Working.png
    190 KB · Views: 71
Upgrade complete. I had to go with the full installer.

Sonoma has widgets, wtf and Windows7 also had Widgets. Animated backgrounds ??? No thanks.

Good evening. I have a problem my DisplayPort screen is no longer recognized. Anyone have an idea? No worries with HDMI.
Had the same issue. Realized I forgot to clear NVRAM (had this happen after rebooting to disable SIP for the Fenvi fix) all good now on all display outs (DisplayPort and HDMI)

Did you guys need to update Min and Max Kernel values and what should they be?

Last edited:
Did you guys need to update Min and Max Kernel values?
I did the Min kernel value.

Everything is all good, except (and I read about this somewhere), Dropbox is borked now LOL. I have Wi-Fi and AirDrop / Continuity Camera is working on my Fenvi T919 which is awesome.

Anybody know how to fix Dropbox? Or is it because SIP is disabled now?

Back