Contribute
Register

macOS Sierra PB: Need testers for new AMD Radeon drivers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope, drivers will be available right in developers beta... But anyway, that's really good news, cuz as I understand there will also be support for previous Radeon RX 4xx series...
You mean that I can actually get my x99 working after all these months? I hope it's a breeze for the Clover devs to find a way to keep Clover from initializing so that the helper card is passe! I would have attempted to mod the card bios, but I don't have dual bios, and my luck of bricking has run out lately. Thanks Apple, I don't say that enough! or ever!

Now you know why it has taken so long for Vega to be released, Apple bought out the supply :).

Or at least all the good boards, I hope this High Sierra has UEFI drivers and SOUND!

@Jerry2345 High Sierra is available to public and being downloaded from App Store.

Really? I must have been imagining things during the keynote, I thought I saw a slide saying (and heard) it was not going to be released as a public beta until later this month. The developer version was suppossed to be available today. I will take a look a bit later when I am by my machine.

Really? I must have been imagining things during the keynote, I thought I saw a slide saying (and heard) it was not going to be released as a public beta until later this month. The developer version was suppossed to be available today. I will take a look a bit later when I am by my machine.

I'm reading on other sites it's available to public beta users as well. I'm at work so no machine either. Hopefully I can get it before they lock us out, it may be a mistake.

I don't see it either, it's dev only for now (https://developer.apple.com/macos/). Someone tried the new Sierra 10.12.5 update ?

Yes, we're on 12.6 now for the beta. 12.5 lost SKL CRB native support for Skylake Graphics, you need new fixes HD 530. Haswell is fine though for rx support.

Yes, we're on 12.6 now for the beta. 12.5 lost SKL CRB native support for Skylake Graphics, you need new fixes HD 530. Haswell is fine though for rx support.

Yup, if there was a public beta release, it is no longer showing up. Ah, it will be here soon enough. 10.12.6 Public Beta 2 seems to be more app fixes than os fixes. Safari is a little nicer, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back