Contribute
Register

Macos sierra: Everything working but graphics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sierra has problems its not really ready for official release really has bugs. Id recommend iMac 14,2 only because of Powermanagement and dedicated graphics if you were using Intel HD 4600 then id recommend using iMac 14,1. But VGA is a bit finicky in OS X and macOS as no mac uses it.
Yeah I found this out the hard way. I got full graphic acceleration with onboard graphics and dedicated graphics card which is a MSI Geforce GTX 970. I hope they fix the bugs and get support for the 1080's thinking of build a new Hackintosh and making this my gaming pc.

Yeah I found this out the hard way. I got full graphic acceleration with onboard graphics and dedicated graphics card which is a MSI Geforce GTX 970. I hope they fix the bugs and get support for the 1080's thinking of build a new Hackintosh and making this my gaming pc.

You shouldn't need onboard iGPU unless you use a lot of monitors.

You shouldn't need onboard iGPU unless you use a lot of monitors.
I do just bought 2 50Inch tvs with PC input (Black Friday Sale) just wanted to see if I could get them all working lol. But right know just my Nvidia card is all I need for video editing and photoshop and web development. I happy I got it working, I never had this much trouble with getting my system up and running with mac. Cant believe it was a simple monitor connection issue lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back