Contribute
Register

MacOs Sierra 10.12/10.13 on ASUS X99 Deluxe/U3.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi dMatik, can you share some links how you generated the aml files? Especially the DSDT if you applied some specific patches etc. Thanks

Last edited:
@dMatik how did you make sleep work? Mine doesn't want to stay in sleep it wakes up after some seconds by itself. Did you apply some DSDT patches?

@dMatik how did you make sleep work? Mine doesn't want to stay in sleep it wakes up after some seconds by itself. Did you apply some DSDT patches?
Same did for me, what made the difference in sleep was reseting my BIOS to default, then redo the settings needed for MacOs. The settings that i've done are in my original post :) After that my sleep started working like a charm :D

Updated to MacOs 10.12.1 via appstore without any problem on my hack, had issues on my MacBook . Now both work like a charm, but on MacBook Time Machine saved the day. Performance wise both seem way better than 10.12 !

Yes, I did the BIOS reset and your settings but it doesn't want to stay in sleep. Technically sleep works as it goes to sleep and returns okay but the problem is that it returns from it when he wants and that is after a few seconds. So you didn't apply any DSDT patches?

Yes, I did the BIOS reset and your settings but it doesn't want to stay in sleep. Technically sleep works as it goes to sleep and returns okay but the problem is that it returns from it when he wants and that is after a few seconds. So you didn't apply any DSDT patches?
Hmm, try Clover Configurator acpi patches Add DTGB, FakeLPC , Fix Shutdown ... If you are not using my dsdt :)

Hmm, try Clover Configurator acpi patches Add DTGB, FakeLPC , Fix Shutdown ... If you are not using my dsdt :)

I am not using your DSDT as I have Asus X99-S that's why I asked you if you applied some specific patches so I can apply them on my DSDT also. I'll try those options, thanks!

I tried those options also and some others but still the same issue. I cannot figure out what is waking it up, the wake reason in logs is "?" ... I guess I'll have to give up for the moment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back