Contribute
Register

MacOs Sierra 10.12/10.13 on ASUS X99 Deluxe/U3.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you! You guys are the best.:clap::headbang:

Can you give me a guide to getting all of the USB ports to work? I see your boot flags are pretty customized, and my understanding is that this is related to USB.

Right now, my USB3 ports work, but only at USB2 speeds. Also, are your USB3.1 ports working full speed (mine don't work at all)?

I'm not using a DSDT and I am pretty inexperienced with all of this. Any pointers you could offer would be helpful. Thanks!

USB3.1 Never tested, I've sold the extension card cuz it was revA... looking forward to buy a thunderbolt 3 card in the near future will post about it when the time will come. For USB 3, at the begining try using same bootflags as I did, USBInjectAll.kext and SSDT-USB.aml . Make sure your USB device is named XHC (I Had XHCI mine) Do the rename in clover acpi if needed. Reboot and choose in bios at USB Configuration Intel Xhci Mode from SmartAuto to Enabled, XhciHandoff=Enabled , EHCI Handoff disabled. The 2 ports above external antenna will work only with USB3 devices bc they are controled by ASM1142, may be fixed to work with USB2 but never bothered. I hope you are lucky enough, If not let me know and I will Tell how I did using USBInjectAll and the guide from genius RehabMan. Always back-up your working efi If the things go bad, remember this only works for ASUS X99 Deluxe U3.1 (You have same card but otheres may not and the port injection is for this card only, at leaast for mine haha) :D

Uwifi not work :(

Uwifi not work :(
On Asus X99 Deluxe? Try RehabMan FakePCIID.Kext and fakepciid.brcm.kext or something lika. You can Find rehabman's repo on github, all INFO there. If on Asus x99 deluxe try acpi: add DTGB, FixAirport and in Devices use Fake Id from my config :)

On Asus X99 Deluxe? Try RehabMan FakePCIID.Kext and fakepciid.brcm.kext or something lika. You can Find rehabman's repo on github, all INFO there. If on Asus x99 deluxe try acpi: add DTGB, FixAirport and in Devices use Fake Id from my config :)
kk ty :)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    5.6 MB · Views: 359
Last edited:

Attachments

• RehabMan FakePCIID_WIFI.zip
    18.6 KB · Views: 196
Hey man, this went and solved all my issues booting
Thank you very much for this, did you have to install the Nvidia Drivers or they included in Clover now?

Hey man, this went and solved all my issues booting
Thank you very much for this, did you have to install the Nvidia Drivers or they included in Clover now?
The boot parameters are included in clover "Under SystemParameters check UseNvidiaWeb" but you still need the drivers compatible with your MacOS Version.

The boot parameters are included in clover "Under SystemParameters check UseNvidiaWeb" but you still need the drivers compatible with your MacOS Version.

Fair enough, will get it done tonight... cheers for the help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back