Also I installed Chameleon RC4-AsereBLN-1.1.9

Everything works fine now
I have no issues at all

Mine's a vanilla system :lol:

I chose these components to assemble a PC so that it matches latest iMac 27"

Intel DP55WG MainBoard/ Intel Core i5-750 Processor
2 x2 GB DDR3 RAM @ 1333/ 2x 500GB SATA HDD/ 24X Optiarc DVD Writer
512 MB XFX nVidia 9800GT card/ 22" Dell S2209W Display

Do you run any kexts at all? Anything else to get it to run?

hi tony, i'm trying to figure out why my system runs flawlesly with a p55m-ud2, my mobo is ga- h55m-s2h.. only issue is usb replug when wake from sleep, thanks, btw here is my current dsl and the default dsl,,

thank you very much (=

Attachments

• dsdt.zip
    27.3 KB · Views: 88
Tony. I tried IOUSBFamily.kext and it made no difference when I come out of sleep mode my wired mouse works but my wired keyboard doesn't. If my computer goes into sleep mode again it stays in sleep mode for a second and then everything is active as if I pressed a key to bring it out of sleep mode. If I restart my computer at this point it goes into a state where it's not shut down but it's not in sleep mode either.

Thanks for taking a look at the F8 DSDT.aml file for my motherboard. It's odd that the F7 DSDT.aml works but the new F8 DSDT.aml doesn't work with the F8 BIOS.

The-livingeye said:
I'm having all kinds of issues with this latest update (10.6.3). Any and all advice is much appreciated.

GA-P55A-UD3 F6
ASUS 9600 GSO 512MB
4GB G.Skill 1600
M-Audio Audiophile 2496 sound card

Also, I'm pretty sure I have the BIOS on this GA-P55A-UD3 configured correctly but will people with working systems include BIOS setups as well just so I have something to reference?
I have the same board, but apparently had fewer problems than you. After updating to 10.6.3 my mouse wouldn't wake up from sleep, I couldn't restart (shut down and start again yes, but not reboot), no sound, and my hd icons were orange external.

Here is a copy of my extra folder and my extensions folder. My extra folder has fakesmc, jmicronata, legacyapplertc, nvenabler64, and ioahciblockstorageinjector kexts. the ioahci turns my external disk back to internal ones, and the nvenabler64 works well with my video card. The sys extensions folder has an applehda kext that gave me back sound, but that doesn't apply to you. The dsdt I use I got from jinky elsewhere on this forum.

Gotta run to work, I'll look at my bios when I get home this evening. Good luck, hope this helps.

http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/0GGQ ... .zip_links

kian said:
hi tony, i'm trying to figure out why my system runs flawlesly with a p55m-ud2, my mobo is ga- h55m-s2h.. only issue is usb replug when wake from sleep, thanks, btw here is my current dsl and the default dsl,,

thank you very much (=

Well, your board may be so similar to the UD2, that it's fully compatible with my DSDT. Post your DSDT in the DSDT Database for non-P55 Motherboards here, and I'll get to doing a full edit in the near future.

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=630

madguy said:
I have the same board as you. I don't have any video kext in E/E. I patch my DSDT with this guide

http://tonymacx86.blogspot.com/2010/01/ ... phics.html

Video works great for me with GraphicsEnabler=Yes.

It is audio I am struggling with. Can you tell me how you enabled your audio? Tony said it worked as before, but I am not sure what before was. I have LegacyHDA in E/E and I think the DSDT that he provides does the rest, or do I need to edit that? Thank You.

I just realized the P55a-UD4p has the 889 and not the 889a. Man, I bought that board just for the 889a, I blew it! It is the non "a" version that has it... Man...stupid...

@Madguy

I tried the SleepEnabler.kext and I still have the same results, issues with sleep mode. Keyboard doesn't work when I come out of sleep mode and then when my computer goes into sleep mode again it comes right back out immediately as if I had pressed a key on the keyboard except the keyboard isn't functional at that point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back