Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> Lightroom Classic missing Import button - Not solved by reinstalling Monterey

Status
Not open for further replies.
THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!

It works again! I'm a professional photographer and I need Adobe suite to work! Have been working with hackintoshes 10+ years + a backup macbook to be safe. Still early to pull the trigger on a Mac Studio M1, my machine still works fast enough for my job!

So the solution (for Ventura), as mentioned:

- VT-D enabled
- AppleIntelI210Ethernet.kext
- PciRoot(0x0)/Pci(0x1C,0x1)/Pci(0x0,0x0) device properties
- e1000=0 boot arg

Still my 225 doesn't work as an ethernet connection...don't know why! It appears in system report but it doesn't work. But who cares my USB3 ethernet controller works just fine!
upload your EFI folder and tell me which motherboard you're using,maybe I can help you。

upload your EFI folder and tell me which motherboard you're using,maybe I can help you。
Sure, here it is! But I think the problems comes from the fact that my revision id is 2, I've read it should be 3+ to wotk. Motherboard Gigabyte Z490 Vision G

Attachments

• EFI 2.zip
    5.9 MB · Views: 35
Here is a revised procedure to correctly activate Intel i-225-V :

@brixx I do remember that some Z490 mobos have an old implementation (rev. B2) of the Intel i-225v and yes... that might be the culprit. But if you have an available PCI slot on the machine you could go for a Realtek 2,5GB which is very cheap.

I finally gave up on LRC. One issue after another. Many of these issues are also affecting Windows. I moved to capture one last June and I have not had any issues at all. Loads quickly and just works.

Here is a revised procedure to correctly activate Intel i-225-V :

@brixx I do remember that some Z490 mobos have an old implementation (rev. B2) of the Intel i-225v and yes... that might be the culprit. But if you have an available PCI slot on the machine you could go for a Realtek 2,5GB which is very cheap.
Thanks but I have an USB3 Gigabit dongle which works just fine! No need for an internal PCI card, if I get the 225v to work, good, otherwise let it be the USB, the REAL issue was Lr, and I'm so happy I solved it, To me that was the first issue with Lr on a Hackintosh since Lightoom 1! Always worked fine

After running good for a day now my system has problem with earthnet????? if I revert back my internet works but LR classic is not working.... Please help

After running good for a day now my system has problem with earthnet????? if I revert back my internet works but LR classic is not working.... Please help
Are you talking about i225 ethernet? On than I cannot help, my 225 doesn't work for network, I'm using an USB ethernet adapter. But to have Lr working I need to keep it enabled in the BIOS (how weird is that I have to enable an ethernet card, which is not even working properly, to have a photographic software work...!?) and have the AppleIntelI210Ethernet.kext in my kext folder + enable it in the config. No device id needed. If you want share your config and I'll give it a look.

Sure, here it is! But I think the problems comes from the fact that my revision id is 2, I've read it should be 3+ to wotk. Motherboard Gigabyte Z490 Vision G
Backup your original EFI files and have a try。The AppleALC is Slimmed version,Includes Layout-ID 17 only!

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    3.3 MB · Views: 22
But if you have an available PCI slot on the machine you could go for a Realtek 2,5GB which is very cheap.
Thinking about it I have a friend working as an IT which has a couple hanging around. He could give me an 8125...but I think it's not natively supported, am I wrong? Which chipset are natively supported (working in Ventura)? I don't necessarily need 2.5, gigabit is enough! I'm even asking if that's an advantage over my USB or if just relax and keep using it as it works...

Backup your original EFI files and have a try。The AppleALC is Slimmed version,Includes Layout-ID 17 only!
Many thanks for trying but still doesn't work... Shows up in system info but not not in network... Even if I force to create a connection, it doesn't work. Reading around it looks like only v3+ can work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back