Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> Lightroom Classic missing Import button - Not solved by reinstalling Monterey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many thanks for trying but still doesn't work... Shows up in system info but not not in network... Even if I force to create a connection, it doesn't work. Reading around it looks like only v3+ can work
You can try flash a modified i225-V NIC firmware

Many thanks for trying but still doesn't work... Shows up in system info but not not in network... Even if I force to create a connection, it doesn't work. Reading around it looks like only v3+ can work
Have you tried resetting your system's network settings?

Last edited:
Thinking about it I have a friend working as an IT which has a couple hanging around. He could give me an 8125...but I think it's not natively supported, am I wrong? Which chipset are natively supported (working in Ventura)? I don't necessarily need 2.5, gigabit is enough! I'm even asking if that's an advantage over my USB or if just relax and keep using it as it works...
Realtek 8125 is working perfectly! It just needs its own kext to be put in OC/kexts

You can try flash a modified i225-V NIC firmware
IT WORKEEEEEEEEED!!! Many Thanks! This community is of infinite help! Thank you so much @moomshooter and thanks to everyone contributing here!

Merry Christmas!

For Lightroom to work though I still need AppleIntelI210Ethernet.kext and e1000=0 boot arg. Without it the network connection works perfectly (after modding the firmare) but still I get Lr problem!

I had the same issues as per post #1 with LrC and Acrobat DC too. The issue arised when I've updated (cloned) the Mac's boot disc with a new one. All my network connections were perfectly in place but LrC kept crashing on me. So - at the end - the solution I found has been that to delete all the network's related plist's and reboot, anyway. After rebooting magically LrC and Acrobat DC were both working like a charm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back