Contribute
Register

Lenovo Yoga 910 I2c Trackpad help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, RehabMan. I have patched it myself. And all is working perfectly except the wifi which I have already ordered a replacement that should be supported out of the box. And then I have fully functioning Yoga 910 with Mojave :D

There is a slight thing with the sound. Left channel seems to have some slight distortion and I didn't have time yet to look into that.

Thanks for all your hard work man that you have put in this community!

Thanks, RehabMan. I have patched it myself. And all is working perfectly except the wifi which I have already ordered a replacement that should be supported out of the box. And then I have fully functioning Yoga 910 with Mojave :D

There is a slight thing with the sound. Left channel seems to have some slight distortion and I didn't have time yet to look into that.

Thanks for all your hard work man that you have put in this community!
Hey man can I see your dsdt? Still trying to get trackpad to work. Thanks!

@ben130. In MaciASL in patch sections select listed patches and build

[bat] Lenovo Yoga 900-13ISK
[GPIO] GPIO Controller Enable [SKL+]

You might need one more from this section (I didn't, but heard some people needed it)
[Windows] Windows 10 Patch

For sound, I've used Multibeast VoodooHDA v2.8.9
And from MaciASL [audio] Audio Layout 14

FYI - Wifi is not supported so I have ordered replacement card which should be working. Still waiting for it though so will verify if it's the case when I'll get it.

Card details:
BCM94352Z NGFF 802.11ac

You can buy them on eBay for around £20

Let me know if it worked for you

PS. The trackpad is only basic with a single click so secondary click works with CTRL. Unfortunately.

@ben130. In MaciASL in patch sections select listed patches and build

[bat] Lenovo Yoga 900-13ISK
[GPIO] GPIO Controller Enable [SKL+]

You might need one more from this section (I didn't, but heard some people needed it)
[Windows] Windows 10 Patch

For sound, I've used Multibeast VoodooHDA v2.8.9
And from MaciASL [audio] Audio Layout 14

FYI - Wifi is not supported so I have ordered replacement card which should be working. Still waiting for it though so will verify if it's the case when I'll get it.

Card details:
BCM94352Z NGFF 802.11ac

You can buy them on eBay for around £20

Let me know if it worked for you

PS. The trackpad is only basic with a single click so secondary click works with CTRL. Unfortunately.
Do you use voodooi2c? A d for keyboard what do you use as well?

I never used my Yoga with macOS. I have desktop with HS with 2 GTX970. This laptop is just a backup for when I have to work not from home :D
No luck, here is my dsdt. I don't have any errors but my original dsdt along with this one give me 46 warnings? Any help is appreciated!

Attachments

• DSDT.aml
    171.7 KB · Views: 74
The guide has an answer for your question regarding ACPI warnings:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-patching-laptop-dsdt-ssdts.262184/
Thanks rehabman, I have followed this guide to properly extract my dsdt and apply patches. I have gotten the battery to work again, but I am still unable to get i2c working. I added the appropriate patches, but when I tried to add the Skylake controller patches for VoodooI2C, I get this error:Scope (_SB.PCI0.I2C1) { Device (TPL1) { Name (HID2, Zero) Name (SBFB, ResourceTemplate () { I2cSerialBusV2 (0x004C, ControllerInitiated, 0x00061A80, AddressingMode7Bit, "\\_SB.PCI0.I2C1", 0x00, ResourceConsumer, _Y24, Exclusive, ) if you can help in any way, that would help me greatly. Thanks again.

Attachments

• DSDT.aml
    171.7 KB · Views: 67
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back