Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Lenovo Yoga 910
CPU
i7-7500U
Graphics
HD 620
Hey guys,
So now after receiving help from rehabman and others, I was able to get full graphics acceleration on i7-7500u intel hd 620 graphics. I got audio working with multibeast, and now I am trying to get the trackpad to work. If anyone has gotten the i2c to work for lenovo's, please help me. See my pictures below for the version of the trackpad, and I know there are other forums that have tried to identify this models i2c version. It definitely has hid with it. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• i2c.PNG
    i2c.PNG
    297.8 KB · Views: 377
Last edited:
Does not require Buying Advice - Moved to Laptop Support.

Hey guys,
So now after receiving help from rehabman and others, I was able to get full graphics acceleration on i7-7500u intel hd 620 graphics. I got audio working with multibeast, and now I am trying to get the trackpad to work. If anyone has gotten the i2c to work for lenovo's, please help me. See my pictures below for the version of the trackpad, and I know there are other forums that have tried to identify this models i2c version. It definitely has hid with it. Any help is greatly appreciated.

I2C thread is linked from the FAQ:
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

My roommate has a Yoga 910. I have got the track pad and touchscreen working because I patch the DSDT. Do you want the DSDT_Patched? Now the battery and mic(I use the VoodooHDA) doesn't work, have you done yet?

My roommate has a Yoga 910. I have got the track pad and touchscreen working because I patch the DSDT. Do you want the DSDT_Patched? Now the battery and mic(I use the VoodooHDA) doesn't work, have you done yet?
Use the yoga 900 rehabman patched dsdt for battery and multibeast for audio but can I see your dsdt? How did you patch it for trackpad and touchscreen? Do you have gestures working or just basic

The same patches still apply to my computer though correct?

Patches applied to your own native ACPI extract, yes,... but not an already patched ACPI from another computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back