Contribute
Register

Lenovo Y510p + Mavericks Post Install

Status
Not open for further replies.
Note that you have no files named .aml. Use:
Code:
iasl -da DSDT SSDT*

Here are the resulting files (attached).. I opened DSDT.dsl in MaciASL and clicked compile to find one error... I'm not sure how to implement other SSDT files or if I even need to. Error says: "Result is not used, operator has no effect"

I really appreciate your help as always

Attachments

• NewDumpie.zip
    108.2 KB · Views: 86
Here are the resulting files (attached).. I opened DSDT.dsl in MaciASL and clicked compile to find one error... I'm not sure how to implement other SSDT files or if I even need to. Error says: "Result is not used, operator has no effect"

I really appreciate your help as always

Use ACPI 4.0.

SSDT4 has your GFX0 device definition.
SSDT5 looks related to nvidia.

The rest look CPU related or unnecessary.

Alright here it is... compiled with few errors (name already exits in scope). I remove lines but it doesn't fix the problem..
Found a patched AppleHDA.kext, HDAEnabler for ALC282
Installed and applied audio layout 12
changed layout id to the layout id found in AppleHDAHardwareConfigDriver info.plist
reboot...

I'm doing something wrong here. I still can't get audio
Got the alc282 version here:
http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/293863-applehda-patch-requests/page-10

Attachments

• chevy792.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 93
Alright here it is... compiled with few errors (name already exits in scope). I remove lines but it doesn't fix the problem..
Found a patched AppleHDA.kext, HDAEnabler for ALC282
Installed and applied audio layout 12
changed layout id to the layout id found in AppleHDAHardwareConfigDriver info.plist
reboot...

I'm doing something wrong here. I still can't get audio
Got the alc282 version here:
http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/293863-applehda-patch-requests/page-10

This AppleHDA seems to use layout-id 1 for ALC282 (0x10ec0282, or 283902594 decimal). I would not expect layout-id=12 to work with it.

This AppleHDA seems to use layout-id 1 for ALC282 (0x10ec0282, or 283902594 decimal). I would not expect layout-id=12 to work with it.

I changed 12 to 1 in the patch in an attempt to fix.. applied it and put .aml on Extra. still no output devices

I followed everything from post #4

AppleHDA is not loading, which indicates the AppleHDA.kext you have is not patched for your audio codec id.

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
Could you possibly help me patch this correctly?? That was the only "pre patched" one I could find.

Attachments

• chevy792.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 70
  • codec_dump.txt
    10.9 KB · Views: 140
  • codec_dump_dec.txt
    10.3 KB · Views: 130
:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
Could you possibly help me patch this correctly?? That was the only "pre patched" one I could find.

There is likely a patched AppleHDA already created for ALC282. Why not do some searching?

As for this one not working, make sure you repaired permissions & rebuild cache.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back