Contribute
Register

Layman's guide to access Mac App Store with NullEthernet.kext

Status
Not open for further replies.
will this work on OS sierra PB7? I tried the injector method described in the readme but it does not find the extra device.

Not sure what you mean by "it does not find the extra device"? "it"? "extra device"?

According to the specs on provided by Gigabyte, the motherboard in your profile has supported Realtek GBe (via Mieze's RealtekRTL8111.kext), so why are you even looking at NullEthernet?

Many Thanks for your reply...........I've now worked my way through the guide again and would you believe it's now working.

Many thanks for your info and time
friend which procedure done?
Many Thanks for your reply...........I've now worked my way through the guide again and would you believe it's now working.

Many thanks for your info and time

sorry, my english is bad
link is valid for cable network?

No idea what you're asking. NullEthernet is for the case you have no supported built-in WiFi or Ethernet and are using USB Ethernet/WiFi/or other way to access the internet, but still want Mac App Store access.

No idea what you're asking. NullEthernet is for the case you have no supported built-in WiFi or Ethernet and are using USB Ethernet/WiFi/or other way to access the internet, but still want Mac App Store access.
ok.. understand
I'm using cable thunderbolt, problem wi-fi ok? need to take some doubts about tutorial
no access app store, FaceTime, iCloud , imessenger

ok.. understand
I'm using cable thunderbolt, problem wi-fi ok? need to take some doubts about tutorial
no access app store, FaceTime, iCloud , imessenger

If you have no built-in WiFi or Ethernet and wish to have access to the MAS, use NullEthernet per README.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back