Contribute
Register

Laggy bluetooth on DW1560

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Feartech

I did exactly that, plugged those in and looked for the green devices. HS01 to HS03 (USB2) and SS01 to SS03 (USB3). Also, the guide told me the following:

-
For Clover - Delete USBInjectAll.kext and replace it with USBPorts.kext in EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other. Remove the PLR-Patches from your config.plist either by editing, or ticking the "Disable" boxes using Clover Configurator.
-

Thus, I deleted USBInjectAll.kext and replaced it with the generated USBPorts.kext.

Those internal devices now, after a reboot, don't show up twice again (see attached screenshot). I will remove those unnecessary ports, since it makes sence that internal devices are only connected either over USB2 OR USB3, not both.
you have hs01 etc set to internal still but nothing showing as internal, they should be your usb3.0

@Feartech

USB tab now looks fine to me, please tell me if you still see anything suspicious.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-11-15 at 20.01.17.png
    Screenshot 2019-11-15 at 20.01.17.png
    512.2 KB · Views: 60
@Feartech

So HS01 to HS03 change Connector to USB3? Also SS01 to SS03? Or delete one of the two sets (while keeping USB2 and USB3 supported).

@Feartech

So HS01 to HS03 change Connector to USB3? Also SS01 to SS03? Or delete one of the two sets (while keeping USB2 and USB3 supported).
as they are green, and they probably went green when you plugged in usb2.0 and usb3.0 stick, then they should be set to USB3.0

@Feartech

Is this correct now? I'm sorry if I'm being stupid here, it's my first time actually tinkering with USB :D.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-11-15 at 20.08.30.png
    Screenshot 2019-11-15 at 20.08.30.png
    594.9 KB · Views: 46
@Feartech

Is this correct now? I'm sorry if I'm being stupid here, it's my first time actually tinkering with USB :D.
change your hs* to usb3.0 (change all references from usb2 to usb3

@Feartech

Oooh, right! Because USB3 supports USB2 aswell, so choose the highest capable standard on that port... BTW, that also brought back a USB3 stick that I've declared as dead already, only because my config was faulty.

If bluetooth starts lagging again, I'll let you know.

Thank you!
(Also attached my final USB tab)

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-11-15 at 20.15.12.png
    Screenshot 2019-11-15 at 20.15.12.png
    594.5 KB · Views: 51
@Feartech

Sadly, it's still happening... Bluetooth audio stops for 2-3 seconds, then speeds up and goes back to normal, while that's occurring the mouse also lags behind enormously. :/

Attached recent PR files.

Attachments

• debug_11518.zip
    5.6 MB · Views: 41
@Feartech

Sadly, it's still happening... Bluetooth audio stops for 2-3 seconds, then speeds up and goes back to normal, while that's occurring the mouse also lags behind enormously. :/

Attached recent PR files.
remove SSDT-UIAC.aml and SSDT-USBX.aml

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back