CPU
i7 7700k
Graphics
Gigabyte GTX 1060 3G
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello, i am trying to set up my hackintosh since one week. Two days ago I had success with macOS High Sierra, everything worked fine. Then I had the stupid idea to install Windows 10 on the same drive (like Bootcamp does). Windows did work, but i could not boot into macOS anymore. So I planned to reinstall macOS to another drive. The weird thing is, that my hackintosh wont boot from the USB which I made with UniBeast. I even tried everything the same way I did it the first time (reset the bios settings, removed all disks, rebuild the USB with UniBeast). I also tried safe mode etc.
Has anyone the same problem, or an idea what I could do?
My system is:
Intel i7 7700k
Gigabyte GA-Z270 ultra gaming
16GB ballistrix RAM
Gigabyte GTX 1060 3G

Attachments

• IMG_7392.PNG
    IMG_7392.PNG
    1.8 MB · Views: 120
I enabled symbols in kernel panic, now it shows me the last kext was .AppleACPIPlatform or FakeSMC

I think the problem is somewhere in the CPU Power management, but I do not know what I can change

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 116
Bump. I have the same problem. And I am not sure what could be causing this. It must have to do with the motherboard because all of my drives (like you did) so it "shouldn't" know anything about windows 10. I can't install mac os

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back