Contribute
Register

Kernel Panic during first boot (HP Pavilion dv6-6c65sl)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where do i modify this? (chameleon, multi beast) and what would be more appropriate? Thanks in advance :)

edit

sorry I didn't see the post you attached. Thank you, I'll let you know.

Don't understand what's going on this time.. it seems another kernel panic. (Modified in Multibeast for Sandy Bridge compatibility) and now I don't know where to start from in order to fix this.. thanks for your patience.

Attachments

• 20140802_003748.jpg
    20140802_003748.jpg
    542 KB · Views: 142
Don't understand what's going on this time.. it seems another kernel panic. (Modified in Multibeast for Sandy Bridge compatibility) and now I don't know where to start from in order to fix this.. thanks for your patience

Attachments

• 20140802_003748.jpg
    20140802_003748.jpg
    542 KB · Views: 100
Don't understand what's going on this time.. it seems another kernel panic. (Modified in Multibeast for Sandy Bridge compatibility) and now I don't know where to start from in order to fix this.. thanks for your patience

Why are you using a patched kernel? Use KernelPatcher.dylib (install via Chameleon Wizard). Looks like you need to start over.

Always implement power management first: http://www.tonymacx86.com/mavericks...-sandy-bridge-ivy-bridge-haswell-laptops.html

I did already installed that.. i'm afraid a terrible mess happened.. if i wanted to start over, could you please tell the right order of the post installation? I followed too many guides, i'm a newbie and i need a right direction to start good.. thanks in advance :)

I did already installed that.. i'm afraid a terrible mess happened.. if i wanted to start over, could you please tell the right order of the post installation? I followed too many guides, i'm a newbie and i need a right direction to start good.. thanks in advance :)

Read post #14.

Hello again, I did a new clean install of Mavericks, installed Chameleon, managed to install the kexts for the Power Management ecc.. but i don't understand why i've got problems booting without the usb always. With the usb everything seems to work fine, but when i reboot without there's always something wrong. Now i get the following KP

TRANSCRIPT OFFLINE - BUFFER POOL ALLOCATE (108000) FAILED

i read that maybe it has to do with the intelHD3000, but what should i do to fix this? Thanks :)

Hello again, I did a new clean install of Mavericks, installed Chameleon, managed to install the kexts for the Power Management ecc.. but i don't understand why i've got problems booting without the usb always. With the usb everything seems to work fine, but when i reboot without there's always something wrong. Now i get the following KP

TRANSCRIPT OFFLINE - BUFFER POOL ALLOCATE (108000) FAILED

i read that maybe it has to do with the intelHD3000, but what should i do to fix this? Thanks :)

Boot verbose (-v). Post quality photo of entire screen.

I noticed that "buffer pool allocated failed ecc" appears in the usb boot too, but lets mavericks start without problems (this is KP without usb)

Attachments

• 20140803_163239.jpg
    20140803_163239.jpg
    592.2 KB · Views: 126
and there's also this Bluetooth thing..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back