Contribute
Register

Kernal Panic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll look at it later but won't it still get confused since iMac 13,2 is for Ivy Bridge and not Sandy Bridge. This is a little over my head but I've always work out these problems once I sit down and take the time.

Yes. But using iMac 12,2, 12,1 you will get a black screen due to Graphics in Sierra. You will get away with using iMac 13,2.

Yes. But using iMac 12,2, 12,1 you will get a black screen due to Graphics in Sierra. You will get away with using iMac 13,2.

I'll give it a shot later this week and change it to 13,2. Won't that still cause a problem with creating the SSDT file? BTW, I really appreciate your feed back.

I'll give it a shot later this week and change it to 13,2. Won't that still cause a problem with creating the SSDT file? BTW, I really appreciate your feed back.

Maybe not sure i haven't generated in 10.12+ Im still using a SSDT which i did with Pikers ssdtPRGen.sh which i did through terminal. https://github.com/Piker-Alpha/ssdtPRGen.sh

I'll look at it later but won't it still get confused since iMac 13,2 is for Ivy Bridge and not Sandy Bridge. This is a little over my head but I've always work out these problems once I sit down and take the time.

I've converted my system to iMac 13,2 and everything booted fine under Clover 3763. I first tried to upgrade to the current Clover and I got the same message. When I following the steps to create the SSDT file I got the following error.

----------------------------------------------------------------
p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 11.0px Menlo; color: #000000; background-color: #ffffff} p.p2 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 11.0px Menlo; color: #000000; background-color: #ffffff; min-height: 13.0px} span.s1 {font-variant-ligatures: no-common-ligatures} span.Apple-tab-span {white-space:pre}

Warning: No ACPI Processor declarations found in the DSDT!

Using assumed Scope (\_PR) {}

Generating ssdt.dsl for a 'iMac13,2' with board-id [Mac-FC02E91DDD3FA6A4]
Sandy Bridge Core i7-2600 processor [0x206A7] setup [0x0703]
With a maximum TDP of 95 Watt, as specified by Intel
Number logical CPU's: 8 (Core Frequency: 3400 MHz)
Number of Turbo States: 4 (3500-3800 MHz)
Number of P-States: 23 (1600-3800 MHz)
Injected C-States for P000 (C1,C3,C6,C7)

Warning: 'cpu-type' may be set improperly (0x0703 instead of 0x0603)

Error: board-id [Mac-FC02E91DDD3FA6A4] not supported by Sandy Bridge – check SMBIOS data / use the -c option
--------------------------------------------------------------------

I didn't continue since it failed. If you have any ideas then let me know otherwise I don't want to take up anymore of your time and I'll read the thread. I only have short amounts of time to work on this but in time I'll continue to play around.

Thanks again for your help.

May be what I need to do is try to reset my system back to Sandy Bridge (except the video card might crash) and create the SSDT file then. If not then I'll stay at the current Clover until I can find another solution.

I've converted my system to iMac 13,2 and everything booted fine under Clover 3763. I first tried to upgrade to the current Clover and I got the same message. When I following the steps to create the SSDT file I got the following error.

----------------------------------------------------------------
p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 11.0px Menlo; color: #000000; background-color: #ffffff} p.p2 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 11.0px Menlo; color: #000000; background-color: #ffffff; min-height: 13.0px} span.s1 {font-variant-ligatures: no-common-ligatures} span.Apple-tab-span {white-space:pre}

Warning: No ACPI Processor declarations found in the DSDT!

Using assumed Scope (\_PR) {}

Generating ssdt.dsl for a 'iMac13,2' with board-id [Mac-FC02E91DDD3FA6A4]
Sandy Bridge Core i7-2600 processor [0x206A7] setup [0x0703]
With a maximum TDP of 95 Watt, as specified by Intel
Number logical CPU's: 8 (Core Frequency: 3400 MHz)
Number of Turbo States: 4 (3500-3800 MHz)
Number of P-States: 23 (1600-3800 MHz)
Injected C-States for P000 (C1,C3,C6,C7)

Warning: 'cpu-type' may be set improperly (0x0703 instead of 0x0603)

Error: board-id [Mac-FC02E91DDD3FA6A4] not supported by Sandy Bridge – check SMBIOS data / use the -c option
--------------------------------------------------------------------

I didn't continue since it failed. If you have any ideas then let me know otherwise I don't want to take up anymore of your time and I'll read the thread. I only have short amounts of time to work on this but in time I'll continue to play around.

Thanks again for your help.

Have you tried Rehabmans Clover Hotpatch? It may work for you're desktop. [Guide] Intel DH67xx with HD3000 using Clover UEFI hotpatch | tonymacx86.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back